Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Tech help

Lady Aragosta - - Off Topic

Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Lady Aragosta: “I was going to write something about diplomacy, but the 'anlmost' is taking up nearly all of my attention. Do you have something against drab greens? I like that shade of green. ” That shade of green is alright, but not too… vivid. Nothing special, nothing I’d enjoy staring at. ” Huh. I suppose you like acid green. The sort of colour I don't mind seeing in nature but humans can't pull off artificially. Quote from Carking the 6th: “Not sure …

• Forum Members Game

Lady Aragosta - - General Discussions

I should hope so.

• Forum Members Game

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from GeneralTanke: “I'm not sure what country I want but I want to join this and I want to stay away from Aragosta. ” Aragosta isn't THAT scary. ” No, I'm not. I'm a treacherous [] but I'm not actually a terribly good player. Quote from AllStar: “Can we make backstabbing off-limits? This should be a friendly and enjoyable forum game, not a battleground of deceit. ” Given that it's a game that revolves around invading people and destroying their countries, I think …

• Tech help

Quote from Carking the 6th: “Drab greens. Also still true, anlmost completely grey and later red. Are you allying with the 20 inactives per game? ” I was going to write something about diplomacy, but the 'anlmost' is taking up nearly all of my attention. Do you have something against drab greens? I like that shade of green. Quote from Carking the 6th: “ What is the world other than chaotic and clashing? If this is so, then the color map would only make sense. Yes, there are bad examples of it, b…

• Tech help

Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Lady Aragosta: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Lady Aragosta: “I didn't, actually. Maybe that should have been where I started. And given that you also seem to prefer the abomination that is colours mode over the aesthetically pleasing relations mode, I think it's safe to say that our ideas of what constitute a pleasant interface differ considerably. ” You… traitor! ” Maybe so, but a traitor of taste and discretion. ” Nah, Color map is better. Rel…

• Tech help

Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Lady Aragosta: “I didn't, actually. Maybe that should have been where I started. And given that you also seem to prefer the abomination that is colours mode over the aesthetically pleasing relations mode, I think it's safe to say that our ideas of what constitute a pleasant interface differ considerably. ” You… traitor! ” Maybe so, but a traitor of taste and discretion.

• Forum Members Game

I don't even use tanks that much.

• Forum Members Game

Sorry, going to have to veto that. I don't want to end up as Axis.

• Tech help

Huh. I opened CoW just then and guess what? No trace of the problem. No popup, and I experimentally opened my dormant Australia game and nothing untoward happened to it (outside of Australia being invaded). I haven't even complained about it to anyone outside of this thread (or my wall, where I first raised it). Of course it's going to reappear just as the forum game starts. But all the same. Given that it's been plaguing me for a while, that's just bizarre.

• Tech help

I didn't, actually. Maybe that should have been where I started. And given that you also seem to prefer the abomination that is colours mode over the aesthetically pleasing relations mode, I think it's safe to say that our ideas of what constitute a pleasant interface differ considerably.

• It Didn't Happen

I have a few ideas as to what it could mean, but I wouldn't say it's obvious. Unless everyone but me has recently been in discussion with this guy and I missed something.

• Forum Members Game

I've decided: I will put up with the awful laggy interface if I can't fix it by then and lock myself into this. Caucasus, please.

• It Didn't Happen

Quote from Addin Turx: “Before anyone even talks about it, just know it it all LIES. ” I don't think you've achieved anything aside from piquing our curiosity.

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Lady Aragosta: “Exactly what I was thinking. Has Livia become the new Claudio? Only time will tell. (Probably not.) ” Livia…? ” Livia Drusilla. The statue in my profile pic.

• Forum Members Game

South USA... interesting. I might transfer to Caucasus. But at this stage I still haven't decided what I'm prepared to put up with to join. Really don't want to drop out of a third forum-organised game midway, no matter how legitimate the reasons.

• Tech help

This is in fact related to CoW, but I wasn't sure where it belonged so I settled on here as the least disruptive spot. So, lately I've been sitting out of games because I've been getting this message: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?attachment/22146/ Which, when I play a game, means it's insanely laggy and automatically on the low-graphics mode (the latter I can live with even though I find it ugly but the former is such an impediment that I actually abandoned a game because it was annoying me so …

• Forum Game

Possibly.

• Exactly what I was thinking. Has Livia become the new Claudio? Only time will tell. (Probably not.)

• I don't use tank destroyers or commandos anything like often enough to have an opinion on either of those changes, but I'm indignant about militia. The fact that they're easy af to defeat once you've found them, unless they're in a huge stack, is I think an acceptable price for something that's really easy to hide. Granted they're more overpowered than one would expect from something that I've always understood to be the cheapskate quantity-over-quality unit, but not enough to warrant this chang…

• Release Notes - 2024-04-09

Lady Aragosta - - News

Quote from freezy: “Quote from Lady Aragosta: “Humph. Militia was my second-favourite unit (first place goes to artillery) precisely because of its stealth properties. Thanks, Bytro. I'll read through and meticulously respond to the full discussion when I have more than 15 minutes to spare. This is outrageous and deserves a proper weigh-in, but for now I just wanted to put myself on the side of 'what did you do that for?') ” Well of course people who like using Militia because it was super power…