Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 326.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Multi account warning

Nostroma - - Bug Reports and Issues

Warlords Phillipines is 3 accounts run by the same player. There is no doubt to me short of an in game confession. It was reported to the proper authorities. Just wanted to put out the warning to watch for these guys.

• Victory Gold

Nostroma - - Questions and Answers

I think that needs to be changed.... Not right that someone can start, join a coalition, then log out for 14 days....then log back in when his buddies tell him to in order to grab the gold.

• On the Usage of Gold

Nostroma - - Suggestions / Criticism

In a nutshell.... As long as the money keeps coming in nothing will be done.

• Victory Gold

The Wiki is a little vague on this.... I got lured into playing one more game.... One player went inactive for about 6 days...now he's back near the end. Will he receive victory gold for placing or was it forfeited for going AI?

• Old Question

Thanks

• Old Question

Multiple accounts....widely known to be a fact.... Is it illegal to run more than one account in a single game? How do you prove it?

• I tried reading the TOS and frankly tax law is easier to understand. The basic problem is that many want to play the basic game for free. In most cases it's not because they are cheap but because they cannot afford these extras. Is no one seeing what's happened to the economy? What is being asked for is a fair separation of the free and paying players. It's not impossible. Forcing free players to try and compete against the paying players is very difficult if not impossible for the freebirds to …

• Yes, verrrrrryyyyyy laggy again. Takes more than 2 minutes to bring anything up.

• Everyone has their own way of dealing with it. Mine depends on whether the stack is an active or AI player. Active player stacks are tedious and costly to take out. AI's are predictable and easy. Arty to bombard the stack with a stack of TD/AT mixed with inf between your arty and the enemy. At some point the enemy AI stack will break up and some (not all) will advance towards the arty. They will run into your TD/AI/Inf stack. You now have the best defensive damage output. Of course, terrain matt…

• Oh, it is very unclear to me. I am a literal person and how you wrote this seems to imply that if you get wiped out by golders it's because you have no skill.

• Quote from Suna232: “Gold use has been a topic of dispute for a long time. Gold is ,least to say, overpriced and is generating revenue for the game to be functioning soo pleas don't blame your lack of skills to gold. ” Don't blame your lack of skills to gold???? Would you like to rephrase that?

• Obviously you can't read. back to school for you I said "an alliance team mate" told me this. Just because I'm not playing anymore doesn't mean I can't keep in touch with my alliance or use the forums. Quote from Phillip Bosley: “So you didn’t stop playing! Are you going to keep being a troll? ” Doofus

• Quote from z00mz00m: “Quote from freezy: “Quote from Lord Crayfish: “Excellent . Does this include Rhodes' problem (if it exists)? ” Was only talking about the bug of rockets being shot down.I am not aware of a bug with aircraft taking too much damage or dealing too much damage, concrete evidence would have to be presented first. ” Defensive AA damage seems to be multiplied by ~10x when the attacking bombers use direct attack. Patrol damage is not affected. Details on the Alliance World Cup chan…

• Clash of nations

Nostroma - - Off Topic

South US....I've never lost with that one.

• I stopped playing 2 weeks ago....certain things need to be changed and / or fixed before I will return. At the time I had 3 wins in the Road to War.....still only shows one win. Some achievements updated, others did not and still have not. Also, before I quit playing, I was 5 points short of a Fleet Destroyer achievement....so in my last game I went out and sank 6 ships of an active player. I got credit for only 2 kills.

• Quote from Lord Crayfish: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “The loss in speed does suck, though. It would make more sense for it to go at the same speed as the unit it joins, no? ” We can't have every mechanic I guess and it makes sense for poor health to slow units down ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ” I disagree with the slow speed.... For accuracy, The depleted unit is not a bunch of walking wounded....just fewer troops. 5 men move just as fast as 500. So a weakened unit should not have a speed penalty... But as you …

• As I stated in another similar thread, Bytro will NOT put out more normal operations for NON paying players to benefit from. Why pay for it if you can get it for free.

• If you need gold to win then you don't deserve to be in the same room with experienced players who use skill to win.

• I searched through the forum and found a reference to lvl 2 rockets not being able to be shot down... Did this mean that lvl 1 rockets can be?

• Release Notes - 2024-04-09

Nostroma - - News

Yet more improvements and benefits for mobile users only. Not surprising.