Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Why

Mouldy Cheese - - Questions and Answers

That has been a strange, longstanding game bug on the WoW map. I have experienced it every single time I logged in.

• I can’t join anything, the ranks are broken again! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA…

• Interesting idea. I would be interested to see those in action. One potential problem is with balancing, they could either be too cheap and readily available, and defense would become too powerful, or they would be too niech to be effective.

• Resetting of Rank

Mouldy Cheese - - Bug Reports and Issues

The problem seems to be across all accounts. In the recent updates it seems the devs broke something and now everyone is having trouble with the ranking systems. They should fix it eventually, but you are right, it is very annoying .

• Quote from JASLOLY: “It looks like you’re playing as Comintern, which is honestly prob one of the worst doctrines for Railroad Gun. Axis get power, Allies get research bonus and less production time, pan Asian gets speed, but you only get less up cost with the detriment of less damage. Not saying Comintern isn’t good, just saying that Railroad Gun isn’t really the best unit. I think artillery and rocket artillery would be better in terms of ranged units ” I don't really care about minmaxing too …

• I researched lvl 2 of the Railroad guns, but there isn’t any option to upgrade my level 1’s! Is it a bug or an intentional feature?

• The new amphibious tank and flame tank are cool and all, but they will end up being extremely rare in not too long. Will they ever become features unlockable in the research tree?

• For some strange reason, when I tried to build a naval base in Panama, two of the naval base options were in the middle of the province! I’ll try one of the bugged options and see if anything happens, I’ll be posting updates. UPDATE: It is purely a visual glitch, nothing notable happens with the naval base or any units produced from it. I have taken a close look and deduced that it is merely a consequence of not extending the road's hitboxes all the way out to sea. It's perfectly fine, I just ca…

• What the Heck?!

Mouldy Cheese - - Bug Reports and Issues

I invaded an AI country, and the AI country constructed a lvl 4 AND lvl 2 barracks in the exact same city. I don’t know how, I don’t know why, and that is confusing the heck out of me. (P.S. For your information it is the city of Christchurch in New Zealand on the world at war map, if that influences anything (P.P.S. I assure you this is not photoshop)) forum.callofwar.com/index.php?attachment/16494/ Edit: Progress report, the lvl 2 barracks has suddenly disappeared.

• I’ve found Three map errors on the 1939 Historic World War map. 1) Hainan Island has an unfinished border. 2) The City Of Kaunas in Lithuania also has an Unfinished Border. 3) The city of Macau has an Unfinished Border. Pictures:

• If I would to mix together transport ships with regular naval units, the resulting unit doesn’t display its health like all the other units. I’ve tried everything but nothing seems to fix it. Picture: