Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nice one... thank you

• Thank you so much guys. Makes perfect sense. I was racing his second stack of rocket bombers to get the patrol circle going first.... And guess what despite the blue circle being over the centre of the city the blue dot was in another territory. And also the blue circle wasnt over the centre of the territory the blue dot was in so that also didn't get morale damage. I now understand perfectly and will be levelling many a city

• Just had a stack of lvl 4 strat bombers with 217 building damage patrol over a city with lvl 3 airbase and a lvl 1 propaganda office which are 80 hp and 20 hp I think 5 rocket fighters were refueling there and 4 rockets fighters patrolling My patrol hit first and lightly damaged both the refueling rocket bombers and the patrolling ones but did no damage and no moral impact to the city or any of the surrounding territory the patrol circle was over. I was expecting with 217 building attack to eith…