Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Carking the 6th - - Off Topic

Quote from Komrade Khrushchev: “Think this thread is off topic? ” So…?

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “You guys have no idea what REAL inactivity looks like... ” Sure I do. I was here in those days…

• Quote from Amotah: “youtube.com/watch?v=VM3uXu1Dq4c ” Finally… I get to liberate Amotah again!

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from russ_russ1: “Whatever CarKing wrote that’s like an essay, I ain’t readin all dat. ” Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from Carking the 6th: ““The state of Russia's road system ranks 136th out of 144 countries evaluated. Rustam Minnikhanov, the president of Tatarstan and head of the State Council working group on roads, told the Novosibirsk meeting that 53 percent of federal highways and 63 percent of regional ones are substandard and that the situation is growing worse: Every year, the nu…

• Quote from AllStar: “Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_aircraft_production en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milita…_World_War_II#Land_forces Look at these figures whenever you want to say if the Axis could have won… after the Soviets and Americans join, their days are numbered. ” There is no shot the Axis could have won, even if both the US and Great Britain opted out of the war. Germany would not have even been able to defeat the Soviets, assuming th…

• Three things. One, that could very well just be diplomatic BS in order to thank the Allies. Notice how the years when they said such things were during WW2 or right after the Cuban missile crisis. Great time to repair relations. Not necessarily scientific information. Two is assuming that the Soviets could not have just… imported the goods anyway. What’s some debt when you are fighting to the death? The U.S. wouldn’t just embargo the USSR. Finally, nothing they say changes the facts. Lend lease …

• Not the COW discord, new one made by and for forum members. There are people there usually, most of the day. Also a democratic system where we vote the server leader…

• Forum Members Game

Carking the 6th - - General Discussions

@Claudio NVKP still in Algeria. You clearly are reading this.. if you don’t want to move me, just remove me from the game.

• This has happened many times. Many former members I know went to that discord server, way more active there nowadays… maybe in the summer things will return to normal, final exams are taking place for the horde of young people around. In say, July, when they are free, things could get better.

• Forum Memes

youtu.be/9wOUMEVd2XY?si=Z3RWrRLa_fH_8GcT

• C00L Mus1c

youtu.be/9wOUMEVd2XY?si=Z3RWrRLa_fH_8GcT

• Quote from whowh: “Gracias! I'm going to volunteer you to run for Prime Minister now. ” Interesting…

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from Suna232: “Quote from DOMORIAMORAMOR: “I'm wondering in my head, why can't they make a common forum for all games? It's much more convenient. Just divide them into categories. I'll dilute the topic. ” Us ,fine CoW gentlemen , shall not be mixed with those CoN savages!However our fellow Supremacy 1914 enjoyers are warmly welcomed. ” Damn those CON barbarians! I’ll accept our comrades from supremacy, but those heathens of CON will destroy our society!

• What would you do?

The bot horde…

• The Open Bar Chatroom

“The state of Russia's road system ranks 136th out of 144 countries evaluated. Rustam Minnikhanov, the president of Tatarstan and head of the State Council working group on roads, told the Novosibirsk meeting that 53 percent of federal highways and 63 percent of regional ones are substandard and that the situation is growing worse: Every year, the number of cars in Russia rises by six percent, but the highway system expands only 2200 kilometers. The Kremlin leader blamed this on corruption, the …

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Well, the infrastructure from Moscow part isn't true. You can see even remote cities in Siberia have a Tram system. Grozny's rebuilding was fantastic. Basically all big cities in Russia have good enough infrastructure if you really look at them. Russia isn't really AS bad as it seems it is. ” A tram system? Describe that in more detail. From what I’ve seen, they are more like underfunded bus systems than anything. The big cities in Russia? Like Chelyabinsk and Omsk? I m…

• To be honest Claudio is competent when active, he was out of his game. Being humiliated many times kinda puts your skills down… with no one else volunteering, he should have a shot.

• Fix spelling! This could be as far as next year, but we will see.

• Ottoman Empire!!! Maybe sometime deep into the summer!