Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “So? Again, this isn’t some ancient order that my mind can’t comprehend, every time I speak about the past in this place you word a response as if I couldn’t know without being there. ” Didn't really mean that. Just said you weren't there. Also, looks like it's getting more active so @NEPTUNE the great was right. @Komrade Khrushchev prefers a dead server i guess. ” That’s what I thought the first time, but this is like the 5th. We’ve went ove…

• Look on the first page, doesn’t seem so

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Carking the 6th - - Off Topic

Quote from -VIP-: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Suna232: “Quote from Komrade Khrushchev: “Did he actually betray you? ” First picture happened after second onefirst I thought he was bluffing but he spawned forts an 100 units then I managed to befriend him lol. ” Stab the bastard in the back the second you have the chance! Doesn’t even matter if you lose! He must suffer and have his ego blown! ” CLAAAAASIC CARKING THE 5TH GAMEPLAN ” RAAAAAAAAHHH

• Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Really not that big of a difference. Not hard to imagine. Get off your “you youngins just don’t remember nothin” crap. ” Uhh, no. I wasn't there then as well. There was barely any posts for months then. ” So? Again, this isn’t some ancient order that my mind can’t comprehend, every time I speak about the past in this place you word a response as if I couldn’t know without being there.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from Suna232: “It is day 18,not early in game where gold can make drastic difference. Even after golding up I still have much greater army then his and his composition is garbage.I would win 100%. But I don’t want to ruin my k/d ratings when I don’t have to Quote from Carking the 6th: “Stab the bastard in the back the second you have the chance! Doesn’t even matter if you lose! He must suffer and have his ego blows ” ” Who says you’d ruin it if you plan this well… golders must suffer; do w…

• Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “There were like no posts for entire days at a time? Don’t know how much further you can get from there, Claudio. ” That was more activity than the months before... it was plain dead. But that's still not the real one. ” Really not that big of a difference. Not hard to imagine. Get off your “you youngins just don’t remember nothin” crap.

• Why do we assume the self-sufficient loving Nazi Germans would choose to rely on resources from their former enemies, and would those enemies choose to trade with them? Especially the U.S., who would be at war with a German ally of ‘honorary Aryans’ Define European Axis. When did the UK give up? Did Germany storm the Balkans? North Africa, any of that jazz? Still, most of the Axis is really a liability without the industrial base to produce German or Soviet-tier equipment other than things like …

• And you think Claudio would fit in such a rule? Jk lol, I only jest. He can have his chance if the Eastern Bloc is fine with it.

• I saw we make @Amotah Russia and @Claudio NVKP Ukraine. Amotah is a very effective player!!!

• Australia, General Tanke. Also me, Amotah and China at different points in time.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Good. Waste his gold here so he either has to spend more money or can’t do it elsewhere.

• Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “And? Australia managed to hand your ass to you, lol ” Reality is that I'll have far more VPS and you'll have 5. So, time to liberate the pyramids... i guess. And you're in the neutral bloc...lol. Also to mention you'll have to defeat the combined forces of me, and Amotah (others?). All the way from Africa possibly alone because no war with NATO. ” Australia also had far less VP and was forced into neutrality :D. Your allies still can always …

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from Suna232: “Quote from Komrade Khrushchev: “Did he actually betray you? ” First picture happened after second one first I thought he was bluffing but he spawned forts an 100 units then I managed to befriend him lol. ” Stab the bastard in the back the second you have the chance! Doesn’t even matter if you lose! He must suffer and have his ego blown!

• Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “It was still there by the time I joined, old man. ” no. The forums were much more alive by then. Also, roko is talking about much further to the past. ” There were like no posts for entire days at a time? Don’t know how much further you can get from there, Claudio.

• Well, how does any of this change my point? They could have just imported all of it anyway, much of this either being a smaller proportion of their army, or there being already existing (albeit crude) alternatives. Your factors about lost land only apply if the Soviets plan the same exact way in which they did irl, which they wouldn’t if the UK left the war. The Soviet offensives would have taken place in a different way or later, but they could anyway. The Soviets wouldn’t have the same mindset…

• It was still there by the time I joined, old man.

• Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Finally… I get to liberate Amotah again! ” Reality: You're Egypt ” And? Australia managed to hand your ass to you, lol

• I have surpassed every CON player in points! Truly nothing can stop me!

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from Komrade Khrushchev: “Think this thread is off topic? ” So…?

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “You guys have no idea what REAL inactivity looks like... ” Sure I do. I was here in those days…