Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Carking the 6th - - Off Topic

Quote from Suna232: “Quote from DOMORIAMORAMOR: “I'm wondering in my head, why can't they make a common forum for all games? It's much more convenient. Just divide them into categories. I'll dilute the topic. ” Us ,fine CoW gentlemen , shall not be mixed with those CoN savages!However our fellow Supremacy 1914 enjoyers are warmly welcomed. ” Damn those CON barbarians! I’ll accept our comrades from supremacy, but those heathens of CON will destroy our society!

• What would you do?

Carking the 6th - - General Discussions

The bot horde…

• The Open Bar Chatroom

“The state of Russia's road system ranks 136th out of 144 countries evaluated. Rustam Minnikhanov, the president of Tatarstan and head of the State Council working group on roads, told the Novosibirsk meeting that 53 percent of federal highways and 63 percent of regional ones are substandard and that the situation is growing worse: Every year, the number of cars in Russia rises by six percent, but the highway system expands only 2200 kilometers. The Kremlin leader blamed this on corruption, the …

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Well, the infrastructure from Moscow part isn't true. You can see even remote cities in Siberia have a Tram system. Grozny's rebuilding was fantastic. Basically all big cities in Russia have good enough infrastructure if you really look at them. Russia isn't really AS bad as it seems it is. ” A tram system? Describe that in more detail. From what I’ve seen, they are more like underfunded bus systems than anything. The big cities in Russia? Like Chelyabinsk and Omsk? I m…

• To be honest Claudio is competent when active, he was out of his game. Being humiliated many times kinda puts your skills down… with no one else volunteering, he should have a shot.

• Fix spelling! This could be as far as next year, but we will see.

• Ottoman Empire!!! Maybe sometime deep into the summer!

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Well apart from Moscow and St.Petersburg, infrastructure in Russia is rather garbage. Snow for example takes months to clean up in provincial cities, you get those muddy snow puddles at one point. Healthcare and education definitely did improve for a while. Sadly they added propaganda to education, with children being taught to support their country and Z and fight against the gay plague or whatever nowadays. Kinda like in America after 9/11, but stepped up and anti and lasted far past 2001-2 an…

• Move me to Turkey and then we can talk!

• Well shit, Claudio is Russia now. Lol.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Similar in some ways, but I think Trump would decrease civil rights (at the very least for white males) a bit less, and focus on enriching himself and his fellow oligarchs. Unlike Putin, who wants to actually achieve political goals, Trump cares more about himself and increasing his wealth without ending up in jail. He spreads his views more to gain support and prop himself up than to create a fascist state and invade countries and such. To put it simply, a bit less ambitious. Definitely a stron…

• Tech help

Quote from Lady Aragosta: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Lady Aragosta: “I was going to write something about diplomacy, but the 'anlmost' is taking up nearly all of my attention. Do you have something against drab greens? I like that shade of green. ” That shade of green is alright, but not too… vivid. Nothing special, nothing I’d enjoy staring at. ” Huh. I suppose you like acid green. The sort of colour I don't mind seeing in nature but humans can't pull off artificially. ” Not sure …

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “ ” Trump inflation vs Biden inflation ” The final number under Trump is $8 trillion. Biden… remains to be seen.

• Remove Claudio from either Russia or the UK!!!!!!!!!!!

• This is now like what, the 5th time I’ve asked you, @Claudio NVKP. Remove me from Algeria, and move me to Turkey. Come on man, it shouldn’t be that hard!

• @Claudio NVKP @Claudio NVKP @Claudio NVKP @Claudio NVKP

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from Komrade Khrushchev: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Same is true for Putin today; the vast majority of Russians support him. ” As a Russian, I disagree. Just because he is our president doesn't mean that he represents the will of the Russian people, or that whatever he does, we support. ” I didn't say they support "whatever he does", but I do think they support a lot. For Russians, the national pride is one of the most important issues; more important than perso…

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from Lt.Rohini: “Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from Komrade Khrushchev: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Same is true for Putin today; the vast majority of Russians support him. ” As a Russian, I disagree. Just because he is our president doesn't mean that he represents the will of the Russian people, or that whatever he does, we support. ” So how do you feel about Putin? Aside from the Ukraine crisis of course. What has he really done for the country? ” Albeit the question wasn't asked to me…

• Tech help

Quote from Lady Aragosta: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Drab greens. Also still true, anlmost completely grey and later red. Are you allying with the 20 inactives per game? ” I was going to write something about diplomacy, but the 'anlmost' is taking up nearly all of my attention.Do you have something against drab greens? I like that shade of green. ” That shade of green is alright, but not too… vivid. Nothing special, nothing I’d enjoy staring at. Quote from Lady Aragosta: “Metaphorically chaot…