Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bruh the Rp probably is not happening, forums is too inactive

• The Open Bar Chatroom

russ_russ1 - - Off Topic

Quote from Carking the 6th: ““The state of Russia's road system ranks 136th out of 144 countries evaluated. Rustam Minnikhanov, the president of Tatarstan and head of the State Council working group on roads, told the Novosibirsk meeting that 53 percent of federal highways and 63 percent of regional ones are substandard and that the situation is growing worse: Every year, the number of cars in Russia rises by six percent, but the highway system expands only 2200 kilometers. The Kremlin leader bl…

• The Open Bar Chatroom

russ_russ1 - - Off Topic

Whatever CarKing wrote that’s like an essay, I ain’t readin all dat.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

russ_russ1 - - Off Topic

putin did upgrade Infastructure in major cities, and expand and did put money in healthcare and education programs

• The Open Bar Chatroom

russ_russ1 - - Off Topic

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Any fucking dictator is bad. Authoritarian regimes suck. Anyone who supports any dictator clearly isn’t fully developed in the head. I know you have the right of belief, but holy shit, have some fucking common sense Claudio. Salazar is a horrible person. You’re just practically fucking endorsing him. He’s a horrible horrible man. ” OK, we've heard you the first time. Also, I've literally explained why he wasn't a horrible person. ” Claudio trying…

• The Open Bar Chatroom

russ_russ1 - - Off Topic

Any fucking dictator is bad. Authoritarian regimes suck. Anyone who supports any dictator clearly isn’t fully developed in the head. I know you have the right of belief, but holy shit, have some fucking common sense Claudio. Salazar is a horrible person. You’re just practically fucking endorsing him. He’s a horrible horrible man.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

russ_russ1 - - Off Topic

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Any dictator is bad, ffs why do people worship war criminals that got power. Some people here are really underdeveloped if you love ANY dictator ” You're mumbling your own thing here irrelevant to context. ” Claudio, you literally meat ride a dictator that’s killed tens of thousands of people and Is a heinous human being. Are you sure there’s something not right with your brain? Because normal human beings don’t worship horrible people like whate…

• The Open Bar Chatroom

russ_russ1 - - Off Topic

Any dictator is bad, ffs why do people worship war criminals that got power. Some people here are really underdeveloped if you love ANY dictator

• The Open Bar Chatroom

russ_russ1 - - Off Topic

Anyone who idolizes any dictator isn’t right in the head

• The Open Bar Chatroom

russ_russ1 - - Off Topic

That’s just Claudio, he’s a bit weird

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “I think you need HC to create map at all (ONLY once a month, including errors in map attributes!), and its been like that for a few years already. I thought you could only create smaller maps and not HWW that way as well, but I'm probably wrong there. If you need more than that, you need to have access to a GO and be very friendly to them to create a different kind of map for you. ” Attack the A point!

• Forums has been a lot quieter

• Indeed thou ‘‘tis may.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

russ_russ1 - - Off Topic

Quote from Fox-Company: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Fox-Company: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Fox-Company: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Fox-Company: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from Fox-Company: “Nah, I'd win. ” This guy is a liar Dutch….he lyin….. ” Don't wanna hear it from you ” You’d lose ong ” At? ” A fight ” In? ” A fight. With Russian. Russian would solo. ” IRL? Game? IRL I'd beat em up, hes a skinny boy ” I’d gladly fight ya, name the time and place

• The Open Bar Chatroom

russ_russ1 - - Off Topic

Quote from Fox-Company: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from Fox-Company: “Nah, I'd win. ” This guy is a liar Dutch….he lyin….. ” Don't wanna hear it from you ” cus you LYING MICAH

• The Open Bar Chatroom

russ_russ1 - - Off Topic

Quote from Fox-Company: “Nah, I'd win. ” This guy is a liar Dutch….he lyin…..

• The Open Bar Chatroom

russ_russ1 - - Off Topic

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “The bar fight. ” his ass CANNOT win a fight 100%, Americana’s cannot win bar fights with yellow aluminum water cup

• The Open Bar Chatroom

russ_russ1 - - Off Topic

@Zaktty when again is the next RP..? And what’s the year it’s based in again? Please and thank you

• The Open Bar Chatroom

russ_russ1 - - Off Topic

What akku did was well, not the best way to fixing the issue

• The Open Bar Chatroom

russ_russ1 - - Off Topic

My god…