Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Azkazan: “I know what you mean. Your suggestion would fix this situation for subs, but I wonder if they wouldn't become too powerfull this way. ” Could and will be used by all units. Think of this this way: you got a unit of militia, enemy is comming but you don't know exactly from which position so you put the militia in the middle of the forrest on a crossroad, ready for ambush.

• Greetings! Intruduction: Often I try to place my submarines so that an enemy convoy would come across and my submarines would attack. This happanes: Why? because my sub was not on dead center of the "crossing of the lines" Practical application: As you can move units or slip them or add a point, let's add a new button named "Roadcross" or something similar. As for the map. You can toggle it on/off. Toggling off would make a dot on every cross with lines. postimg.org/image/keu15spk3/ keu15spk3 Be…

• Quote from purplepizza117: “Okay, my understanding was that you would receive a refund of all money/resources spent on the unit. In hindsight, it was foolish of me to think that... ” The only time you'd get a refound is when you cancel the construction of something. For destroying a unit however I have not think about any "refund features". You just delete the unit and get nothing in return. However now that you mentioned it I think it would be interesting they added the following: After disband…

• Quote from Nick1960: “Why in the world would anyone build subs in a lake? I like the idea of disbanding units no longer needed however. ” Sometimes I want them in a lake but this time I ordered them from "province tab" and if you look at your provinces, you don't always see where their ports are and you end up in the lake. Quote from Sir McSquiggles: “That sounds awful! Why would you want to sacrifice the poor men who fight bravely for their country? What excuse will you send their wives/mothers…

• Greetings! I strongly suggest of adding an option where you can destroy your own unit. Let's say you don't want/need or lack resources to support this unit (add a button for self destruct) so you can destroy it. For example this case where I'm stuck with 3 useless submarines. help.jpg Best regards, ISmellGunPowder

• Greetings! I was about to propouse the same idea. We really need a "Round/Match chat". Writing articles is way to long and over complicated. In Round/Match chat all player could comment who are in that game. I would also like to add a "alliance chat". A chat for your allies. Where you have an ability to invite someone to the chat/or via diplomacy massage system, to add multiple allies with the same alliances to have 1 chat. I've created a pact of allies in 100 game and needed to create a Faceboo…