Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 252.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• K/D Flexing

ChessSamurai1999 - - General Discussions

Yeah I gotta fix my AI k/d and especially my player k/d. It's only 0.8 right now, but if I play seriously, I have potential for 2+ at least

• My NOOB days

Quote from Carking the 6th: “I don’t remember my first game… early on there was one as Turkey where I didn’t expand enough and got killed by the Russian Empire. I think I also accused him of Golding? I think I was one of those noobs who saw people with skills as golders… ” Sorry for reviving this thread, but my first game was with East Mexico with my friend from school, and it was really fun. I got heavy tanks (loads of them) and quite a lot of nukes. I eventually lost to Colombia, but it was a …

• K/D Flexing

What does 59/15/28 mean?

• Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “Bro is doing better then me ” I got a headstart lol, the Texas' destroyed most of their armies, so I swooped in with only one casualty, but yes I focused a lot on industry on Day 0-1.5. I'm planning for tank spam on a truly large scale for war against Northern American forces later after taking out the Mexico coalition (west mexico and mexico city)

• Quote from Ignatio Oddball: “Elite heavy tanks (=star level?) in 3 days? What? ” No, I'm going for medium tanks. at daychange on day 4, i will research HT's

• Hello guys, I started a game as East Mexico around the same time as Neptune, but have not gotten into it yet. As you guys know, heavy tanks recently got buffed, so I'm going to be spamming them this game. Here's a quick recap of the first 3 days.. 1939: The Mirage took control of a weakened Mexican state near the Texas border. The Mirage noticed the country's particular strength for metal, oil, and rares.. Also, The Mirage found blueprints for a stronger Heavy Tank, so the order was given to foc…

• Time Travel

• I've taken advantage of the war between the two Texas' and taken most of their land Got a head start with the resources. I've also massed LT's (MT's and the whole point of this game: HT's) will come. industry has been built in steel, oil, and rare cities

• Ok. So I've kinda been forced by France to join his alliance, but I joined. I've finished off most of Italy except for Ethiopia. It's day 7, and I'm at 470 VP's followed by France at 370. I've now got 105 units, but France outnumbers me 2.6 to 1. I will stay in the coalition for now, but may leave depending on the cirmcumstances. The Mirage had ordered in the past day a push into India, with most of the Indian subcontinent falling under Ottoman rule. Elite tanks storm the mountains of Tibet, wit…

• Lol I started one too

• yeah wtf is this, ChatGPT generated stuff

• I use that every game, it has a 100% winrate

• Release Notes - 2024-05-14

ChessSamurai1999 - - News

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “I'm doing HT Spam ” Me too: The look on people's faces when they see a 10 stack of Level 4 Axis HT's will be crazy.... when I get the resources for that

• Release Notes - 2024-05-14

ChessSamurai1999 - - News

Good update! I may even try to do a HT spam in America Homefront

• Update: Egypt and Syria have fallen. Casualties: I lost 4 artillery and a med tank trying to preserve my 163-0 k/d ratio…. RIP. Productions: 6 artillery, 4 med tanks, 2 mot inf, 1 commando, 3 battleships. Plans: The Ottomans will invade Persia next. I have a question: there are two rival alliances: US-USsr and france-Germany. which one do I join or do I not join any.

• Humorous Question

ChessSamurai1999 - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Nostroma: “Why do you play this game? Multiple choice answers: A) For the fun of this great game B) What else am I going to spend my money on C) I like the idea of being able to bully and harass people anonymously from the safety of my home D) I don't have a life. ” I think 99% of forum users play for the fun

• Also, why not go for Medium Tanks + Mot inf? They're buffed and amazing as Axis. They also roll through the Soviet plains so well

• Bytro could also possibly add a few special provinces with a lot of resources, could help provoke more wars (This is for 100 player map) Also, Bytro could consider adding the 500 player map from Supremacy 1914 to COW

• ROMANIA

in my experience, a strong LT, mot inf stack can deal good damage to the ussr. I played Romania once and blitzed yugolsavia, and attacked ussr day 4, I took much of south and north ussr before I got bored and quit