Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Build RC early and often.

• Which is better mobile or pc??

SirMilton - - Off Topic

PC.... the only advantage the phone has is ADs for boosters and gold.

• Quote from 6thDragon: “I agree, would be nice. However I think the more common use for this new ability would be to send raiders into an opponent’s core taking cities you can’t hold and flatten everything. In the current state, when I take their cities, some buildings get damaged and when they take them back they get damaged a little more, but I’m always frustrated how much they have left. I want there to be nothing left. ” Strategic bombers are your friend.

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Mr skull: “I would like to say why i I'm not getting my daily resources productions and because of that i can't not build anymore or train soldiers ” This thread is almost 6 years old! ” Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from SirMilton: “I agree... his post would have been better as a new thread, but he deserved an answer. You have posted 3 times and have yet to give him any advice to improve his understanding of the game. What is the point of any of them…

• I did... but never mind.... keep spamming every thread.

• I agree... his post would have been better as a new thread, but he deserved an answer. You have posted 3 times and have yet to give him any advice to improve his understanding of the game. What is the point of any of them... other than stating and defending your opinions?

• Quote from SamPGS_17: “Quote from Mr skull: “I would like to say why i I'm not getting my daily resources productions and because of that i can't not build anymore or train soldiers ” Please don’t reply to threads this old, it’s pointless and against the spirit of the forum. If you have something worthwhile to say, it’s better to make a new thread than reply to this one. Please don’t reply to this comment ” Forum police arrived. Obviously, he searched a thread related to his problem.... I don`t …

• Quote from Mr skull: “I would like to say why i I'm not getting my daily resources productions and because of that i can't not build anymore or train soldiers ” I believe that you have overproduced level-one units.... and you might have no industries in your cities and so your resources are going to supply your army... #1 issue with new players and quite of few mid-level players.... they do not build industries in their cities. The industry supports your armed forces.... want more units? Build l…

• Gold user

SirMilton - - General Discussions

Quote from z00mz00m: “t's like when you're playing golf, or tennis, or basketball with your friends. You can call the game however you want. There are no referees. Nobody can stop you. But using this power to engineer a fake victory would be in bad taste. It's not sporting. Call it an old fashioned attitude... but the best players play it clean. ” So are you claiming you don`t use gold?

• Gold user

SirMilton - - General Discussions

Who has never used gold? Everyone uses it. Some may not pay for it.... but everyone can do the same by watching videos.

• Naming More Units

SirMilton - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Zaktty: “This is not a very important suggestion, I think there are many more important features that should be implemented. ” I agree. Let us get the bugs taken care of first.......

• I am a rather new player..... but from my experience.... motor infantry are good for early expansion and killing off inexperienced players.... but after about day 6.... they become cannon fodder....due to experienced players bringing tactical bombers and mechanized armor. Motor Infantry is the first to die when large stacks meet on the battlefield. I prefer to spend on units that will matter on day 12.... I may not expand quickly but when I arrive on your border.... those motor infantry are wort…

• On 11 March 1938, faced with a German invasion aimed at preventing a plebiscite on independence, Schuschnigg resigned as Austrian Chancellor. Under growing pressure from Berlin, President Wilhelm Miklas reluctantly appointed Seyss-Inquart his successor. On the next day, German troops crossed the border of Austria at the telegraphed invitation of Seyss-Inquart. This telegram had actually been drafted beforehand and was released after the troops had begun to march, so as to justify the action in t…

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “Which part did I get wrong? Or were you skimpily giving more context? Interesting nonetheless. ” Just saying that there was no Democratic vote. Hitler held a plebiscite a month later, claiming a 99% vote in favor of the Anschluss and his rule.

• 1. d’Lëtzebuerger Land - Beim Deutschen Bund in Eupen (02. September 2016) 2. ^ Text in League of Nations Treaty Series, vol. 4, pp. 202-249. 3. ^ Rolf Steininger, "12 November 1918–12 March 1938: The Road to the Anschluß." in Austria in the twentieth century (Routledge, 2017) pp. 85-114. 4. ^ B. J. C. McKercher, "Anschluss: The Chamberlain Government and the First Test of Appeasement, February–March 1938." International History Review 39.2 (2017): 274-294. 5. ^ Gerhard Botz, "The Jews of Vienna…

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “Then came Austria, which voted to unite with Germany. Well it was democratic, so there wasn’t much that could be done. ” Berlin forcibly joined Austria and Germany in March 1938, despite it being prohibited by the Versailles and St. Germain treaties. France had blocked an attempt to establish a customs union between the two countries in 1931. In 1934, Austrian Nazis attempted a coup d'etat and killed Chancellor Engelbert Dollfuss. However, the coup failed: it was foi…

• Research Labs

SirMilton - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Carking the 6th: “Honestly in my opinion it would make total sense for countries to be able to expand the amount of things they can research, along with saving research progress (seriously do scientists just burn any papers they have, scrap all prototypes and forget everything? Makes no sense. Either way there might be an issue with doing this that I just haven’t thought of, but it seems like a golden idea. At least add saved research, as the above comment said. That being said, the i…

• I have experienced this before..... A stealth unit that I could not see was defending.

• Resources

SirMilton - - Questions and Answers

I rely on the stock market early, to be able to get industry up to level 5. Usually, I can purchase rares for under 6 after day 4 or 5..... Since I use Aircraft non stop..... the market allows me to build my forces early.... much faster than waiting for my economy to mature. I continue to use the market as the game continues... since I usually build many basic units and wait to level them up.... so upgrades become very expensive when jumping 2 or 3 levels... without the market.... I would have t…

• Kills heavy armor.