Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from General2.0: “I played (and won) America Homefront for the first time last week and it is not showing up in the achievements as well. ” Yesterday and this morning I got a lot of achievements including win on America Homefront, so I guess my stats are ok now.

• I played (and won) America Homefront for the first time last week and it is not showing up in the achievements as well.

• Youtube Channel (Long Promised)

General2.0 - - Off Topic

Thanks for the update and good luck to Zhukov and his family.

General2.0 - - Off Topic

There is no video yet, right?

• My experience with (admittedly easier maps like CoN and recently America Homefront, I consider myself an advanced beginner) is that there are a few players with a lot of games and high level (120 or so) but bad KD and win ratios. I prepare a big war against them and when I attack them, they just don't react and get butchered easily. In my last game a few rejected to join my coalition as it would be more challenging to fight each other but even those just did not fight back. In that game also fou…

• Ahead of the calendar

General2.0 - - Questions and Answers

Is this because Axis and Allies doctrines have later availability of 1 to 2 days for LT, whereas panasian has LT research available 1 to 2 days faster? This leads to a maximum difference of 4 days.

• I see, that's a pity, but thanks for notifying. I wasn't sure if my comment was visible. I posted the speedrun already: Solo Speed-run Clash of Nations as Germany - General Discussions - Call of War- Forum

General2.0 - - Off Topic

Spoken comments are key in my opinion. Might be personal, but videos with text comments instead of spoken I simply skip. Spoken comments should not only be what you are doing, but also why.

• Attacking on Day 1?

General2.0 - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Carking the 6th: “As an example, as a certain allied country in WAW I almost always attack it’s Axis neighbor on day one, I’ve always managed to completely conquer it (or at least be in a position to easily win) by the end of the first day. I like day 1 attacks. The faster you get morale and resources up the faster you grow, and you can also scare your enemies by moving fast. ” But with what do you attack day 1 as allies? Do you just stack your starting units and attack with them? tac…

• Release Notes - 2024-02-20

General2.0 - - News

F2P is certainly possible, for example I have 375k manpower in booster cards, without spending money on it (do have premium account btw).

• Did you declare war on day 1?

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “You no longer get gold from mobile ads, I use mobile. At least be right when you complain about stuff? ” I still get 1700 gold a day by watching adds.

• Quote from Nostroma: “It's not the gold users that are the problem...You can get gold through placing on maps, achievement thresholds, or ad watching (if that is still going on) It's the gold "BUYERS" that are the spoilers. Those who can afford to spend that much money to gain the advantage over those who are actually better players is an unsportsmanlike way to win. The gold buyers (and the payday folks) are vastly outnumbered by the players who play for the fun of it. But those few are enough t…

• It might be my inexperience, but I have the impression that Allies is the worst doctrine. It is clear that Axis and PA are strong at the start and Comintern and Allies later on. However, Comintern has buffs for early game units, including ranged units so has a clear strategy in the early game to survive. Allies has buffs for mid to late game units, so is very vulnerable early game (and not much fun to play imho). The best unit for allies is probably tacs, but more experienced players will neutra…

• I only hear a lot about golders in WaW map. Is it correct that on other maps there are much less (heavy) golders?

• Hi, I am currently trying a 10-day solo speedrun as well. Shall I create a separate thread with my strategy?