Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BarryBwana Alberta or British Columbia Team Whoopass (1)

• Espionage

BarryBwana - - Suggestions / Criticism

No I havent played that game, but ya thats what im getting at. You need stuff like sleeper cells etc but those you have to setup and that takes time and skill. A country has never just been like "Oh, Im going to start trying espionage today" and then had an effective espionage system for intelligence and military/economic sabotage in every enemy capital/major city that same night or even week. Its just not possible aside from in this game right now. Good spy rings/sleeper cells/resistance groups…

• Espionage

Mass production. In 4 years the Americans alone built 49,324 Sherman tanks alone. Its actually one of the tipping factors of the war. So 49,324/4 = 12,331 a year/12= 1028 a month/30 = about 34 tanks per day Thats the beauty of mass production and why Germany's superior tanks couldnt keep up with the sure numbers and reliability of the American tank. Ive been told a ingame day is roughly a week, so thats 238 tanks a week in real life calculations and Im sure that would require far more than 1000 …

• Espionage

Ya but the point is that the spy system is no way realistic and I just got the impression that this game really sought to be as accurate as possible. I can't think of a single WW2 spy that got trained instantaneously and were able to travel the world in a split second whilst dealing with the barriers of war. I do know that it could takes months if not years to properly train a Spy, certainly far longer than to train a militia member, yet in this game it takes half a day to train a militia in a c…

• There should always be a diplomatic victory option where say if 80% of the VP vote for peace then it retires or something. The whole point of war is to obtain peace (and perhaps some new lands too lol)

• Espionage

Also add, if not units, perhaps a time lapse (a few days times a distance factor or something) to set up a spy ring instead of it just popping up that instant.

• Espionage

Its important but frustrating and I think part of the reason why is that it is just far too easy compared to real life. I think a few things should be considered to make espionage more realistic. 1) Make spies a stealth unit and not just miraculously pay 15,000 to instantly have a spy half way around the world. 2) Research or infrastructure requirements. Every great spy ring had a massive intelligence organization behind it. Again it wasn't just pay 15,000 and get a top spy. In relation to both …

• Quote from Ah Zee: “Quote: “ ” Cavalry units would be a bit more expensive infantry unit with the (almost the same) speed of light tanks,but not the terrain penalty. ” And consume much more food per day too.

• I was surprised that troops, especially tanks, do not require a naval transport to go across oceans or even the Med. Didn't Britain technically have coastal guns at Gibraltar? Germans Navarone? (Guns of Navarone, a great movie btw). My grandfather sadly passed away recently or I'd ask him about defenses around Dover Hasting etc but Im sure Britain had some decent coastal defenses such was the fear (and likelihood at the time) of an invasion I know one of the defenses the UK had was simply blacki…

• Greivance

I think that it states that it will but doesnt actually declare war unless you selected the ally's city or troops. I get the message and attack anyways yet have never actually been put into a state of war with the ally who owns the territory

• To some people winning is more important than actually playing and having fun. Kind of sad.

• I would be interested in trying.

• This is all terribly exciting.

• and how does one go about doing that?

• Yep