Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 209.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Is this a mistake?

Nobodyx2 - - Questions and Answers

Ok, im not so active ig

• Is this a mistake?

Nobodyx2 - - Questions and Answers

I see that my militia level 2 has a stealth level 1. level 1 militia is also having stealth level 1. But level 3 is stealth level 2. Is this a mistake, or just a mistake in pan-asian which I am checking right now...

• Quote from Komrade Khrushchev: “My favorite countries in the Clash of Nations map are Sweden, Finland, Libya and Ukraine. What are yours? ” My fav is ukraine, quite decent ig

• @AllStar has a point, Clash of Nations is usually only for noobs to gain levels and play other maps. I have never tried to win one as an average player ig (I joked a lot of games in my career to gain 5 coalition and 1 solo all in historic 1939 map, but if I like some game I don't leave)

• Quote from Ignatio Oddball: “Quote from SLimbad: “Quote from dev_null: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Image won’t work. ” Thanks for the heads up. Fixed. ” This just happened to me. After spies revealed the enemy, I setup the route so my militia stack would take the province and pass the incoming anti tank with artillery behind me to pound them. When I logged back in, the enemy had waltzed right passed my militia stack to my arties. ” I believe this is WAD (but recently changed).If they enemy can…

• Quote from Danieliyoverde123: “strategic bomber cost signifatly more than a interceptor, also interceptor lvls come earlier. Irl american heavy bombers such b17 or b24 were heavily armored with machine guns through all directions, if one fighter fight against a bomber could surely be take down if the pilot were not disciplined ” Yeah I agree. But still I wish some hp was cut off. Indeed, the strategic bombers like the Me 264 even had literally 20mm cannons for the gunners.

• Well, yeah strategic bombers have a bit too much hp. Reduce it a bit but not too much bro

• Quote from Suna232: “Quote from Nobodyx2: “that atleast makes some sense, why'd you make so much of armored units without even a single unarmored? atleast give potential attack bombers some difficulty in destroying u lol ” When doing such layout my stack is ~1700hp with north of a hundred AA defence,and if on hills over 200. Medium armoured units aren't as weak to attack bombers as heavy ones are and as my stacks go 30 medium / 10 heavy armoured units you are looking at 75%/25% damage distributi…

• that atleast makes some sense, why'd you make so much of armored units without even a single unarmored? atleast give potential attack bombers some difficulty in destroying u lol

• With your economy more or less stabilized, you should start building troops in the Middle East. Doha and Jerusalem are vital for this task. Build a naval base at Colombo and try to defend Hong Kong as much as realistically possible. Prepare forces for an invasion of the Belgian and Portuguese colonies in Africa. Barracks at Dar Es Salaam and Nairobi should build mechanized and motorized infantry. Upgrade buildings in Egypt and get some military there too. By now you should be able to play on you…

• Now you should start building up troops near Gaborone, South Africa. Build tactical bombers at Lusaka and send the infantry, armored car and light tank from the stack at Lusaka near Gaborone. Usually South Africa won't really do anything, as it's also an annoying country to play as, unless you have enormous patience. Invade Gaborone and rush the South African defences, but ONLY if they are inactive (doesn't matter AI or not). If they are active, ally with them. South Africa is also a resource pr…

• Hello everyone I will talk a bit about the British Empire in this thread, and will try to explain a simple strategy to gain a favorable economical situation, assuming everything goes more or less fine. First, you should make some allies. France, US, Canada, maybe Germany and Italy, Japan, the Soviet Union are a decent choice. I am playing a UK game currently and have a good situation on day 5. You can send some units to Gibraltar or ally with Spain as well. Send some naval units off Dublin and b…

• Quote from Suna232: “Quote from -BLOOP-: “Would 5 mech inf + 5 td be a good general stack? ” Adding mech inf in mix with highly defensive unit like TD is only doable if making 10/10 stacks.And what you going to do defend the whole game? Armoured car, available earlier then mech inf and doesn't eat your food away, doesn't require separate production building etc etc. And even that doesn't cut it if you don't use spa with the stack. Armoured car,sp artillery and tank destroyer is only correct way.…

• Quote from -BLOOP-: “Would 5 mech inf + 5 td be a good general stack? ” I'd never spend so much on td bro Get some artillery and some motorized inf/armored cars

• Quote from Ash Ketchum: “I’m using a few AC + LT + Infantry stacks in my ROMANIA game, and they seem to be working good. Should I keep making them? ” Why not? Add some artillery though if possible

• I'm going to take a lot of flak but lets get on with it... Yeah, this question is funny, that's just because it is. I haven't been able to find any playthrough/guide/whatever for the UK in Historic. I find it annoying to play with such a trash economy early on, with so many underdefended colonies. Since I talked about "underdefended" let me elaborate a bit more. Lets look at British Africa. Nothing except a SP artillery and a bunch of useless militia. C'mon, atleast put some infantry here and th…

• Bruh no you cannot. The flying bombs required a specific launcher which can be placed on aircraft carriers but such ideas are pipe dreams

• Its not communist china btw lol

• I have reconstructed more or less everything from memory. This playthrough has been written after the game ended, not while playing the game.