Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The truth.

That polish guy - - Off Topic

Quote from That polish guy: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from That polish guy: “Get the MG-42 ” Can’t stop my nukes.Quote from Zaktty: “Who was it that had an argument with Carking over weapons, it was like “pulls out F22”, and car responded with “they can’t stop nukes” ” Polish guy ” Says the guy from the nation that can’t effectively use troops to capture bridges ” And how could I forget how you had the largest and best trained military but still lost to a bunch of farmers

• The truth.

Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from That polish guy: “Get the MG-42 ” Can’t stop my nukes.Quote from Zaktty: “Who was it that had an argument with Carking over weapons, it was like “pulls out F22”, and car responded with “they can’t stop nukes” ” Polish guy ” Says the guy from the nation that can’t effectively use troops to capture bridges

• The Open Bar Chatroom

-me thoroughly enjoying decimating European powers with paratroopers only to remember that this place exists-

• The truth.

Get the MG-42

• The truth.

Let us celebrate while we have peace

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from That polish guy: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from That polish guy: “Mounties are overrated (Hidden Content) ” M1A2 sepV3 can get penned by a 1960’S Soviet apfsds, in the hull lol, it’s only a solid 350mm of armour ” Bro you do realize that an AC-130 gunship can inflict more damage than whatever you Canucks have ” Do you realize half of Poland is full of (redacted) ” And that my friend is why your only baseball team is (redacted)

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from That polish guy: “Mounties are overrated (Hidden Content) ” M1A2 sepV3 can get penned by a 1960’S Soviet apfsds, in the hull lol, it’s only a solid 350mm of armour ” Bro you do realize that an AC-130 gunship can inflict more damage than whatever you Canucks have

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Mounties are overrated (Hidden Content)

• Here we go again

• Pay me and I overthrow the government of the forum

• The Open Bar Chatroom

I also just realized that you can report yourself

• Claudio: -realization intensifies-

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Shut up you Russian coward. Go pledge allegiance to the greater polish empire

• I vote against Claudio. You have been unnoble

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from GeneralTanke: “Quote from -VIP-: “Quote from That polish guy: “Quote from -VIP-: “Quote from That polish guy: “Quote from -VIP-: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from -VIP-: “1russ_left is a master at impersonations, could be a secret agent. ” i am russian…. ” the last one left. ” are you sure about that ” i mean... i believe him when he says that, ” ” i mean.... they might be all gone. i dont follow the lives of every Russian ” The war must be over taking its toll ” there is another Ru…

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from -VIP-: “Quote from That polish guy: “Quote from -VIP-: “Quote from That polish guy: “Quote from -VIP-: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from -VIP-: “1russ_left is a master at impersonations, could be a secret agent. ” i am russian…. ” the last one left. ” are you sure about that ” i mean... i believe him when he says that, ” ” i mean.... they might be all gone. i dont follow the life's of every Russian ” fool there is still one hiding in the hills of Karelia

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from -VIP-: “Quote from That polish guy: “Quote from -VIP-: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from -VIP-: “1russ_left is a master at impersonations, could be a secret agent. ” i am russian…. ” the last one left. ” are you sure about that ” i mean... i believe him when he says that, ”

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from -VIP-: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from -VIP-: “1russ_left is a master at impersonations, could be a secret agent. ” i am russian…. ” the last one left. ” are you sure about that

• It’s no wonder why he acts the way he does. He is a Canuck

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Oh yea that reminds me I am the general of the special forum forces.