Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Are there ever any developers on here?

• Well I'm hoping this suggestion gains traction...

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from user41089881: “The game being super disorganized and not aesthetically appealing? That sounds like a problem to me. And some people I know have some smaller issues like, not being able to run the game. You definitely didn't read more than a few sentences. ” No, he has a point. This would take a lot of effort and time to do for something that is honestly rather minor and doesn’t affect most people. The developers have way more important things to do than th…

• The game being super disorganized and not aesthetically appealing? That sounds like a problem to me. And some people I know have some smaller issues like, not being able to run the game. You definitely didn't read more than a few sentences.

• Any prior replies are from a past suggestion, I am reusing the post since I don't want to spam my suggestions and I don't know how to delete them.

• Quote from Zaktty: “Cap on how many units can be sent per day, and a cap on what level they can be, so they should be similar level to what the AI has researched. ” Good idea, I was thinking maybe a cap like you said similar to trading provinces.

• Quote from Kolonnos: “Regarding very weak units... If possible, I send them away to a quiet part of my country/empire as garrision/coast watchers, to let them recover over some weeks... If they were reduced in strenth early in the game, then by late-game they will have recovered to an effective level... ” I try to do the same, but not all matches last that long. I typically use weak units as occupational forces, kind of like a ragtag militia but I still could've used them which is the problem. N…

• Quote from Zaktty: “When popularity reaches 100% (very, very rare), You should be able to offer Union (you annex them). Some Ideas: - AIs should join Coalitions if popularity with all members is over 70%, the 3-4 nation limit would be for players only - You should be able to trade with them, the popularity level being the chance of them accepting - As part of espionage, we should be able to fund rebellions (Only AIs though, I have made a suggestion on this already: Foreign Aid to AI - Perhaps le…

• Quote from SamPGS_17: “Quote from user41089881: “Quote from SamPGS_17: “There is no ‘problem’ with using gold, at least from Bytro’s perspective. As far as they are concerned, the more players who use gold, the better. It is the reality that if players are restricted in what they can do from gold use, they will no longer see it as reasonable to pay for this (Premium!) currency, and will understandably move on to other strategy war games - this is not good for Bytro. people need to understand tha…

• Quote from SamPGS_17: “There is no ‘problem’ with using gold, at least from Bytro’s perspective. As far as they are concerned, the more players who use gold, the better. It is the reality that if players are restricted in what they can do from gold use, they will no longer see it as reasonable to pay for this (Premium!) currency, and will understandably move on to other strategy war games - this is not good for Bytro. people need to understand that Bytro wants to provide the best experience for …

• Please read all - During World War 2 and in the years following, all the major powers used some kind of airlifters for equipment. Why is this not in the game? I understand how it could be exploited, but it could be debuffed like other units. Sometimes the game takes way too long, even though it's strategic. Often times necessary equipment being sent to the frontlines arrive way too late to even do anything. I would suggest it act as an expensive transport ship of the sky. If this doesn't please …

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from user41089881: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from user41089881: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “I have gotten my point across to many who actually understand. And I don't mean to be rude so sorry if it sounded like I was before, but that's no excuse for your snarky comments on here and my other suggestion. ” ” ” ” Well you say you don't want to be rude right after being rude yet AGAIN. I'm not saying you should heal your unit; by all means, send it into the b…

• Quote from SamPGS_17: “I think this is an interesting idea, but I would imagine it would be quite far down the priority list. We can back and forth all day about which is better or not, but the reality is that Bytro can’t implement everything. ” I agree, but just this one post has gotten a lot of positive support and I feel like it's a necessary feature. If it's more useful than a flying bomb, they will consider it because flying bombs are absolute trash.

• Very good ideas, I will edit the thread.

• Quote from jubjub bird: “Quote from user41089881: “You clearly didn't read more than the title of the suggestion. ” Quote from user41089881: “And what was the point of adding "but clearly you didn't read more than the title of the suggestion?" ” Eyeroll I wasn't being sarcastic, I'd be fine with this being implemented. But perhaps my opinion doesn't matter because clearly I sit on my PC all day surrounded by LED lights complaining about everything. Thanks for showing yourself to be an ass so I c…

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from user41089881: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “So you prefer a little bit of speed over more combat power AND better healing when you get the chance to be on own ground at day change?!? Well, what can I say... But honestly, I suspect it is an aesthetic thing to you. ” Mainly yes, but again such low health on units makes them useless in combat and being able to combine them will make them much more useful. ” Because THIS is a misconception. The two units are BETTE…

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from user41089881: “Quote from SamPGS_17: “This is an interesting idea - I don’t agree with all of it, but AI diplomacy is certainly overdue for an update! ” What would you suggest I change to the suggestion? ” Maybe actually MAKE a suggestion instead of just throwing some words into the air for the 1000th time? ” What did I do? It's meant to be a discussion post as well, you can contribute to it as well. I'm not as experienced in the game as you and others. No n…

• Quote from jubjub bird: “I thought the "decisions" part of "make bad decisions" would be clear enough to indicate that I know it would be optional but perhaps I was wrong. Combining units would be a bad decision, as has been pointed out by others in the thread, but clearly you didn't read more than the title of the suggestion. Regardless, I said I should support it, so what's your issue? ” It's really not a bad decision as pointed out by me and others, and you were clearly being sarcastic with y…

• Quote from jubjub bird: “Quote from user41089881: “Quote from jubjub bird: “I guess adding a new mechanic for players to make bad decisions with is a good thing so I should support this ” You clearly didn't read more than the title of the suggestion. ” And why do you think that ” Because it's not a bad decision to combine units, and it's literally impossible to do any wrong with the feature unless you are mentally impaired. And you also can't tell that this will be an optional feature rather tha…

• Quote from jubjub bird: “I guess adding a new mechanic for players to make bad decisions with is a good thing so I should support this ” You clearly didn't read more than the title of the suggestion.