Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 44.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I'm interested in Russia. Assuming this goes somewhere in the future.

• In the future, there should be an Alliance created for each RP. Players can be admitted to join the Alliance. When the time comes, create an internal game that only players in the Alliance can join. Problem solved.

• Bytro used to give free gold to players affected by bugs in Supremacy 1914.

• If Carking or Zakkty has the code could they message it to me?

• Bruh, I have a small nation so I'm at a disadvantage. They should send the code to everyone registered for the game at the same time.

• Can I get the code?

• Present.

• Quote from SADRA_ready: “Quote from Zaktty: “True, it will be debated further then. ” what about survey9th 12th 15th ” I'm okay with all three. 9th, 12th, and/or 15th.

• What about making the game "start when full"?

• Perhaps we can start the game at an earlier date but have a longer peace period than just three days to allow people to join without fear of being taken over.

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from VietnamVeteran69: “Quote from Zaktty: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Yeah the 5th is not for me though, not sure if I am able. Wasn’t expecting this early into December ” Alright, if not everyone can do the 5th (Didn't realise how soon that was), then we postpone to the 9th? ” I think the 9th works, but I prefer the 12th. ” Isn’t that in the middle of the week? ” The 5th is also in the middle of the week.

• Quote from Zaktty: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Yeah the 5th is not for me though, not sure if I am able. Wasn’t expecting this early into December ” Alright, if not everyone can do the 5th (Didn't realise how soon that was), then we postpone to the 9th? ” I think the 9th works, but I prefer the 12th.

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from VietnamVeteran69: “I am okay with December 5, but I prefer if we pushed it back one week (7 days) to December 12. ” I’m with him, I really don’t want to do 5. ” However, if we push the date back, do you think some people will still be around to RP, or will some people not be interested anymore?

• I am okay with December 5, but I prefer if we pushed it back one week (7 days) to December 12.

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from VietnamVeteran69: “Quote from Zaktty: “I am going to attempt to start a 1939 Historic World War Roleplay. This is because from my experience and others', Roleplays can be very enjoyable, and the most recent attempts at creating RPs have failed, so I am creating this new RP separate from the previous ideas. A Rules Thread will be published once there are enough players, ideally, I would like at least 20 people, ideally 28. Since some nations are not essenti…

• I know I'm late to this but I hope I can be confirmed as the Netherlands if it's still available. Here is my Netherlands article. Dutch Government Celebrates National Unity and Prosperity by the Amsterdam Gazette January 27, 1939 AMSTERDAM - A wave of unity and prosperity swept the Netherlands as the nation embraced the new year with fervor and determination. Amidst the complexities of the international landscape, the Dutch government, guided by a steadfast commitment to peace and harmony, organ…

• Quote from Zaktty: “I am going to attempt to start a 1939 Historic World War Roleplay. This is because from my experience and others', Roleplays can be very enjoyable, and the most recent attempts at creating RPs have failed, so I am creating this new RP separate from the previous ideas. A Rules Thread will be published once there are enough players, ideally, I would like at least 20 people, ideally 28. Since some nations are not essential, and will only become available if there are more applic…

• Quote from Soviet onion republic: “This is the official 1939 RP.all other other made by @VietnamVeteran69 is not the one @guatemala guy can't join Allies: United Kingdom: @Zaktty United States: @ChessSamurai1999 France: Brazil: Canada: British Raj: Axis: German Reich:@TheZhukov Italy: Spain: Persia: Romania: Peru: @-VIP- Comintern: Soviet Union:@Carking the 6th Yugoslavia: Venezuela: Mongolia: Pan Asian: Empire of Japan: @Soviet onion republic Nationalist China:@SamPGS_17 Manchuko: Tibet:@Fox-Co…

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “Well they are not soo…. BOYCOTT!!! ” Bruh. Actual clown L take. Does this mean I have the right to also boycott the other game if I don't get the country I want? It's called first-come, first-serve for a reason, bro.

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “It may as well be considered a separate thing now, though. Quote from VietnamVeteran69: “I just think it is incredibly unfair because I originally started the 1939 HWW thread, but it was unfair how I was a Recruit and couldn't respond to people, so people chose to hijack my thread and make a new game. ” So is my country and Zhukov’s being taken ” Bruh, no offense, but what do you even mean by that? People chose to hijack my original thread idea instead of waiting for…