Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 308.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from croatian kid: “any spots left ” Go and see the first page the list of countries taken and open. I wish I could play a role play but as I expected I will be occupied now till mid June and have already stopped playing a week ago.I don't want to commit to COW if I know I won't be able to maintain a map.(at least the forum will help with the withdrawal symptoms)

• Victory Gold

Vanrendo - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Nostroma: “I think that needs to be changed.... Not right that someone can start, join a coalition, then log out for 14 days....then log back in when his buddies tell him to in order to grab the gold. ” This is frustrating yes and low class but what if real life circumstances forced a person to go AI for a few days and then return?Yes I understand you referring to the people that's abusing it but Bytro can't take any real action against it because how will it be determined that a pers…

• Best country

Best country to play with? It depends on you as an individual, what game plan you have, what type of map you playing,the doctrine you playing, what you want to achieve and how you want to achieve it. Say for example you ask me what's the best country to play with and I like to use Hill countries where I can use infantry and artillery but you like to use tanks,you would definitely not use my advice. The only way to find out which countries are the best to play with,is to play with different count…

• Quote from aronhoustongy: “Spying, in the context of artificial intelligence, typically refers to the unauthorized or covert gathering of information from individuals or organizations. While AI systems can be developed for various purposes, including security and surveillance, engaging in spying activities is unethical and often illegal. ” Are you referring to the Call of War game or in general? Game wise,if a person plans to go inactive I don't see the need to view spy reports if you not planni…

• I know if you went inactive and you return to the game the moment you click any order, instruction the game will go from AI back to you. Why would someone want to go inactive but still want to focus on spy reports?The spies will continue to spy even under AI.What if your spies get caught? There will be no spies when you want to view the reports and you will run the risk of going active again.

• Research

Rocket artillery vs Infantry works well but level 4-5 artillery stacks also does significant damage against unarmored units.Artillery works well against heavy armour. Destroyers vs Submarines yes. Research will depend on your map, doctrine, enemies and your game plan. If you have some idea how the game mechanics work it's a good start.The rest of your experience and skill you will develop and master by playing the game, reading the Call of War wiki,engage in forum discussions and taking notes on…

• You don't have to research them all.Research only what you going to use. It's also difficult to say what is best to research because your map, doctrine, game plan and enemy/ies will have an impact on what you will have to/must research.

• L'artillerie a une portée de 50 rayons. Les chars n'ont pas de portée, ce sont des unités de combat au corps à corps qui se verrouillent en combat rapproché.

• Quote from Fox-Company: “Planes that are not refueling or upgrading are considered to be ready for combat, so if, lets say, an Infantry regiment rolls up on the airfield, those planes could scramble up and fight them, most likely killing them, I think what should be done is if more than 1 round of combat takes place, they must refuel before being able to get their ground stats back again. ” Quote from K.Rokossovski: “They look like they're on the ground, but actually they are covering their own …

• this needs to GO!

Vanrendo - - General Discussions

You can't compare planes with artillery, it's two different types of units and armor class. 1) Planes can patrol off from the province center and road/line where artillery can't they must use dot and line. 2) Artillery stack can attack multiple enemy units within it's radius.If you have for example a 5 stack,you can order 3 to bombard enemy coming from the left and 2 to bombard enemy from the right.Yes your argument is artillery can't do the same as patrolling plane stacks... 3) Artillery can't …

• Experienced players have given good responses to the question,I myself am taking tips. To @Flabbawoki it comes down to this what I've noticed and experienced when I made my mistakes.A lot of units can be use to the job but certain units have their ability to do a specific job.You need the right tool for the right job.If you want to hit a nail into a plank,you can use a spanner but it will take a lot of effort and time to do it,if you want to hit a nail into a plank,use a hammer. Now no one says …

• A few days ago in global chat there was a discussion regarding this.Also in the forum there's a thread where it was mentioned that interceptors can be on the ground(not airborne) and spot militia. I think the game mechanics register planes, grounded the same as when airborne.If it gives it some hitpoints while on the ground it's maybe ok but I ask myself, how can planes give the same damage while grounded as in the air?Planes fight in the air not on the ground.Yes in reality,planes can use the g…

• Cannot see airports

Vanrendo - - Suggestions / Criticism

You can use your pin location in the meantime.Pin the provinces that you have used with your aircraft.

• Wolfpackers and multi accounters would exploit this. Should someone donate troops to you the same amount of resources for upkeep should be deducted from your pocket.

• Release Notes - 2024-04-09

Vanrendo - - News

Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Quote from Vanrendo: “Ok I'm currently on a HWW map as Allies and the 50% strength bonus has been updated on plains,no bonus in cities. ” Wait really??? Damn freezy said 2-6 weeks or something like that ;-; Edit: No, the buffs clearly state +50% forest, +25% urban. The only thing that changed for TDs was stealth, not strength in plains ” Yes you're right I'm the noob... stealth not strength Ok you can send me that oh no YouTube link.I'll wear it like I own it

• this needs to GO!

Quote from _Pyth0n_: “youtube.com/watch?v=M3PvVXPo_cU ” Oooh Nooo what have I done...

Vanrendo - - News

Ok I'm currently on a HWW map as Allies and the 50% strength bonus has been updated on plains,no bonus in cities.

Vanrendo - - News

Quote from Suna232: “Soo tank destroyers are very good unit now? ” I think so.They've lost the city bonus though but they still are useful along with Attack bombers and Artillery.

• this needs to GO!

When you click on a plane, it's not representing one single aircraft,for example it's a squadron, it's not one plane it's multiple planes in a group of aircraft.Players mistakes that for one single unit, that's where the confusion comes in.Therefore they can destroy multiple units within the blue patrolling circle, just as in reality. If a plane can't destroy units outside it's range,it can't it won't, I don't understand what you mean by saying that.If you can place it right on the edge still wi…

• 8 Battle reports

In the Bugs and Issues section,thread -Front Reports, someone had an exact problem. Game developer Freezy gave feedback that it has been taskfixed and will be sorted out.