Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 319.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I think Bytro made Gaborone South Africa to give it that extra city to balance it out, wonder why Mafeking/Maheking wasn't made that city. Another reason why Gaborone was made SA was maybe because the Batswana was encouraged by the colonial administration to serve in the South African Native Military Corps when WW2 started.

• Flying Bombs

Vanrendo - - Questions and Answers

Quote from RedSlayer44: “Thank you. Where did you find that information? ” Call of War wiki... in-game unit description and practical experience...

• All I can add to this is that with Allies,the second/bottom paratroopers have stronger attack/def than the first/top paratroopers. I have produced them just to experiment but I don't use them.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Vanrendo - - Off Topic

As I mentioned before this would've been ideal to play with forum members but I already stopped playing more than a week ago.Just checking the forum out every now and then. I will be occupied until mid June (or so I hope) and will only then commit to COW. During the day I won't be able to focus on the game, I can only be active at night and for that reason I don't want to play like that.I do have some flexibility on weekends but it would be a waste for me and to fellow teammates.

• Flying Bombs

Yes...look at the attached screenshot

• Infantry

Quote from Uberlandia: “What do infantry do? ” You asking as in general or game wise?If you referring to the game, I recommend you click on the infantry and read the description,it will inform you what infantry is used for.

• Flying Bombs

If you click on flying bombs read the description,it will give you an idea what it's good for. You can use it to bomb province's morale and economy(can't recall the exact damage to a province with full morale)If you can master their use you can become a huge pain in the butt to your enemies. Flying bombs are cheap and fast to produce.If you have multiple secret labs you can build a few daily,adding it to your flying bomb stacks.They are useless against AA (rockets are not) For Allies a 10 stack …

• Infantry

You asking as in general or game wise?If you referring to the game, I recommend you click on the infantry and read the description,it will inform you what infantry is used for.

• Humorous Question

A

• Buttons being random

Vanrendo - - Bug Reports and Issues

I've experienced a similar thing a few times.It won't stop me from playing and I'm grateful for Bytro trying to fix irregularities but since this thread is here... On mobile when I want to construct buildings, Secret lab is the last unit building, there's a gap,then economy buildings,then industry...as mentioned there's a gap between secret lab and industrial building but if I click on the industry the secret lab starts to construct hahaha,it has happened a few times and as I mentioned there's a…

• Is the question about searching for players to see where and which games/maps they playing? Because I can see and find players if I search their names on the ranking list for players,that is working perfectly fine.

• Quote from croatian kid: “any spots left ” Go and see the first page the list of countries taken and open. I wish I could play a role play but as I expected I will be occupied now till mid June and have already stopped playing a week ago.I don't want to commit to COW if I know I won't be able to maintain a map.(at least the forum will help with the withdrawal symptoms)

• Victory Gold

Quote from Nostroma: “I think that needs to be changed.... Not right that someone can start, join a coalition, then log out for 14 days....then log back in when his buddies tell him to in order to grab the gold. ” This is frustrating yes and low class but what if real life circumstances forced a person to go AI for a few days and then return?Yes I understand you referring to the people that's abusing it but Bytro can't take any real action against it because how will it be determined that a pers…

• Best country

Best country to play with? It depends on you as an individual, what game plan you have, what type of map you playing,the doctrine you playing, what you want to achieve and how you want to achieve it. Say for example you ask me what's the best country to play with and I like to use Hill countries where I can use infantry and artillery but you like to use tanks,you would definitely not use my advice. The only way to find out which countries are the best to play with,is to play with different count…

• Quote from aronhoustongy: “Spying, in the context of artificial intelligence, typically refers to the unauthorized or covert gathering of information from individuals or organizations. While AI systems can be developed for various purposes, including security and surveillance, engaging in spying activities is unethical and often illegal. ” Are you referring to the Call of War game or in general? Game wise,if a person plans to go inactive I don't see the need to view spy reports if you not planni…

• I know if you went inactive and you return to the game the moment you click any order, instruction the game will go from AI back to you. Why would someone want to go inactive but still want to focus on spy reports?The spies will continue to spy even under AI.What if your spies get caught? There will be no spies when you want to view the reports and you will run the risk of going active again.

• Research

Rocket artillery vs Infantry works well but level 4-5 artillery stacks also does significant damage against unarmored units.Artillery works well against heavy armour. Destroyers vs Submarines yes. Research will depend on your map, doctrine, enemies and your game plan. If you have some idea how the game mechanics work it's a good start.The rest of your experience and skill you will develop and master by playing the game, reading the Call of War wiki,engage in forum discussions and taking notes on…

• You don't have to research them all.Research only what you going to use. It's also difficult to say what is best to research because your map, doctrine, game plan and enemy/ies will have an impact on what you will have to/must research.

• L'artillerie a une portée de 50 rayons. Les chars n'ont pas de portée, ce sont des unités de combat au corps à corps qui se verrouillent en combat rapproché.

• Quote from Fox-Company: “Planes that are not refueling or upgrading are considered to be ready for combat, so if, lets say, an Infantry regiment rolls up on the airfield, those planes could scramble up and fight them, most likely killing them, I think what should be done is if more than 1 round of combat takes place, they must refuel before being able to get their ground stats back again. ” Quote from K.Rokossovski: “They look like they're on the ground, but actually they are covering their own …