Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Stardragon225 is now deceased

MeowaSaures - - Off Topic

StarDragon died at 5:37 today Rest In Peace You will be missed I will no longer be active on the forums. Gooodbye

• I might have declared war on every Country, as Mongolia. It was a two world war map as well. Ich lasted untill day eight, but it was very sad.

• Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Why are me, polish and star mentioned in 'the gang' though? ” I know Star outsiide of the forums and your the one he says he talks to. *ones sorry my english is bad

• Quote from Fox-Company: “I feel like the introduction of Carking into the forums changed the Forums from a legitimate place of assistance and help to a spam liking garbage post fest. This is not meant to offend anyone, but full offence to all of those who participate in this, i used to like this place, and it was moderated quite well, now its so absolutely trash that the mods cant bother to even attempt to try to moderate it anymore. This place also used to be a safe space for anyone of any rank…

• "4) planes are overrated. Especially in early and mid game stages. For me, they are telltake sign of a not-so-good player. Artillery is your friend. Use it." I disagree. Planes have similar usagage to artillary but better. A good stack of plains is much more useful than several artillry.

• Quote from General Poptarts: “A bit about me: I have been playing this game on and off for a while now. I have Read the wiki and forum and there are many things I wanted to talk about. So today I made an account to share my opinions about the gamestyle and few general tips. I come from playing supremacy1914. I didn’t really play a lot in call of war. I find them quite similar, this is just fast paced and not-so-much great technology tree and many units. Furthermore, I only play 100p map. I only …