Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• So, did I get it right, this unit is only acquired by doing Operation tasks? And will these new Unit Cards be able to used in all rounds or just in the round where you got them?

• Quote from SamPGS_17: “Hey! If you message me on Discord (@sammytm06), I can discuss with you. We are Kings of Cancer, and currently have 2 divisions - however we will soon set up a 3rd division designed primarily to train players who are new to the game but willing to learn. You will be without an alliance until this is created - but you will be a guest in our Discord server, surrounded by experienced players. We often join alliance games together to practice working with one another! ” Thank y…

• Hello I am quite new to Call of War and am searching for an alliance at the moment. I would prefer an alliance that is more casual, not so competitive as many are. I just want to have some games with other players, maybe to learn new tactics and to make some friends in Call of War. I would be open to join a Discord Server for better communication. My name in Call of War is the same as here. My Statistics aren't that great yet, but I am only just in my second round at the moment. I prefer longer …