Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• So, you're saying it is possible to re-direct patrolling aircraft to another base. Patrolling aircraft don't require re-fueling?

• Hello, an opponent sent his planes about 3/4 of max flight distance and patrolled an area for an hour. He was recalling his planes to the landing strip they launched from. They were about to land and I had a fast moving ground unit 10 min out from hitting the strip. The planes should have landed and I would have hit them while re-fueling. Instead at the last second the planes diverted to another airstrip half about 8 provinces away. I know planes divert if the province/landing strip is taken. In…

• Blueprints Question

crushthemall - - General Discussions

Hello, I believe once you achieve STAR level in a blueprint you keep it going forward. Do you keep blueprints in general and if yes where can I find them? Also am I correct that once you achieve the STAR level you keep the ability to achieve that in any game. Thanks in advance.