Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Lord Crayfish: “Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't they the ideal zerg rush unit on day 1? Light tanks are cheaper than artillery (esp. in goods), do more damage against infantry (esp. in plains), and are faster. Armoured cars may be better against infantry but light tanks give them teeth. Arty may be useful in cleaning up the units in cities though. I reckon knocking out 4 each of AC and LT and then making fast armoured stacks supplemented with starting infantry and some arty would b…

• I thought naval bombers only uncovered stealth units at sea, but that they don't work as a scout on land, much like an interceptor can't see submarines, right?

• Do Naval Bombers work as an active scout unit still if they are sitting on a carrier vs. patrolling? I keep running into the issue of not updating my patrols enough from a carrier group when moving over large distances since there is no way to set the patrol to stay locked over the fleet vs. a fixed geographilcal point...I ask because I usually try to skip destroyer and cruiser research to save on time/resources and then just upgrade my NBs & Intcpts.

• Quote from 6thDragon: “Quote from GingerParty84: “Another thing to consider and one of the most important in my opinion is your positioning on the map for morale purposes later in the game. For instance, Australia would never be ideal in my opinion because you have a huge distance to lose morale points from whenever expanding off the continent. Yes, you can move your capital, but then you have to deal with the distance to capital penalty with your cores. In the later game, dealing with a -20 exp…

• Right of way

GingerParty84 - - Questions and Answers

Important to note that they will not see your stealth units moving through their territory unless they have a scout unit of equal or higher level. If they have share map with an enemy of yours the stealth unit positioning can come in very handy.

• Another thing to consider and one of the most important in my opinion is your positioning on the map for morale purposes later in the game. For instance, Australia would never be ideal in my opinion because you have a huge distance to lose morale points from whenever expanding off the continent. Yes, you can move your capital, but then you have to deal with the distance to capital penalty with your cores. In the later game, dealing with a -20 expansion penalty and -20 distance to capital is very…

• How about the ability to raise a city (destroy all buildings) after having conquered it?

• I never thought it was done by the avg described above, but then I was looking at the army info (screenshot) and it gives what looks like an avg terrain bonus to the entire stack...forum.callofwar.com/index.php?attachment/20879/

• How are unit terrain bonuses applied to a large stack? Are only the bonuses from the 10 most effective units applied for each attack? Or, is it an average of all units in the entire stack for that terrain? If this is the case, does that mean I could "stack" a stack to have certain units perform better on terrain they typically would receive no bonus? Something like 10 arty (0% forest terrain bonus) with 20 militia (50% forest terrain bonus) to give the arty a 33% bonus firing from the woods. tha…

• The reveal all is a must have strategy in your arsenal, but it would be great to know when your armies had been revealed as well because it would add a lot of psych strategy to the game if you know what I mean. Something like an alert in the newspaper about classified military intelligence of so and so had been leaked in a massive breach. At least it would give people a chance go change their strategy...