Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “If we let Arta in, we can let him choose the last country there is, and then we keep a close eye, for example he has to share map with the leader to make sure he isn’t braking the rules, either way if we let him in we won’t have to worry about him stealing countries, basically, testing him. Well just have to keep a very close eye on him ” Sorry Neptune, but that's..... A terrible idea. I'm not trying to be offensive or anything ofc. But Arta isn't gonna play nice. …

• Forum Members Game

Talvisota - - General Discussions

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “People from the forum play a 22player clash of nations game together: Countries: Canada: Northern USA: South USA: @Komrade Khrushchev UK: France: @NEPTUNE the great Spain: @Lord Crayfish Germany: Italy: @Joe Bartolozzi Morocco: @Suna232 Algeria: @croatian kid Libya: Egypt: @Lt.Rohini Turkey: @Carking Yugoslavia: @Meowy Mittens Poland: @Amotah Romania: @GeneralTanke Caucasus: @Lady Aragosta Communist Russia: Empire Russia: Finland: @Claudio NVKP Sweden: @-VIP- Ukraine: @…

• What is your favourite war song?

Talvisota - - Off Topic

Quote from BMfox: “Sabaton is a Swedish heavy metal band that creates songs about historical war events. I especially like their song "The Art of War": youtube.com/watch?v=vhnrhlN9pDw [Spoken Intro] If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle [Verse 1] I stand alone And gaze upon …

• Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from Talvisota: “Um, NO. ” Um, YES. It was a coalition government after all. Also, it's always better than a president who doesn't even exist. ” He came back yesterday. Check the RP thread. Better luck next time Claudio. And, even if he was gone, that would warrant another election, not just a previous candidate seizing power. So even if he was gone you still wouldn't be in, you Rishi Sunak looking-ahh

• Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “Guys, I think I have a solution to prevent arta from stealing our countries, but... you aren't going to like it. ” Let's hear it then

• Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Since it is a coalition government, and not an opposition, I just realised i could've pulled out support long ago, which gives Zaktty only 2 seats in the government. I have the majority still. Which makes me the NEW president. ” Um, NO.

• I absolutely love the completely reasonable province trading rules!

• Can I have Austria please? If not, then Denmark-Norway please.

• East Mexico playthrough

Is this home front?

• Quote from fiji fellow: “guys im not arta just please let me join the game ” How do you even know who Arta is? Busted.

• Quote from fiji fellow: “im not him i just want to play with you guys ” I swear he says this every time he creates a new account. It never changes. Literally every single time: "i just want to play with you guys" NO VARIATION AT ALL. My word Arta, you're not even trying

• Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “Quote from Talvisota: “Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “Yep. Definitely a bot. ” No it's not, he was in the 1939 RP as Xinjiang ” Ah, sorry, I didn't know that, I didn't pay attention to Asia at the RP. Sorry for accusing that. ” It's alright, TBF he pasted the same message twice in a row, which is pretty bot-like behaviour. Easy mistake to make.

• Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “Yep. Definitely a bot. ” No it's not, he was in the 1939 RP as Xinjiang

• Quote from fiji fellow: “hi can i join the roleplay please ” Bro there's no way lmaooooooo

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Talvisota - - Off Topic

Quote from -VIP-: “Talvisota join the forum round - RP ” I would, but the reason I haven't been playing is because I'll be in a Welsh cottage with no internet for next week, and I don't want to go inactive and contribute to ruining the game for others. Nevertheless, it is painful.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Talvisota - - Off Topic

I haven't played CoW in like five weeks.

• Quote from RookOnzo: “BYTRO should use Eve online as a lose example of an economy that fluctuates fully on player control. Make it more free market. Make it possible for people to corner the market. Add a buy all required button. This will auto purchase any resource that you are missing. Personally I would put manpower on the market. Let us win because of our minds. Let us fight for it. ” Putting manpower on the market is a terrible idea. What is this, the transatlantic slave trade?

• Barry Bonds

Who dat

• ROMANIA

Quote from Ash Ketchum: “I’m not invading them all by myself, I’m not that stupid. Germany and Turkey are also invading. ” That makes a rather significant difference. Still, you'll need an incredibly substantial force to break through the Russian army in Ukraine, where it is particularly strong. What I think will probably happen is that Turkey will be killed and you'll hold out only for so long, before Germany has to carry you through the rest of the campaign.