Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Taffyta Muttonfudge: “Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from Talvisota: “Even if you ignore all that there are still unresolved golding accusations. ” I barely had gold to join. I had to delay joining for days because of that. ” Thats a lie. You started war with UK on first day. ” 'zactly

• Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from AleksanderZ: “Quote from Phillip Bosley: “I think it’s because you suck. ” No need for the ad hominems.But yeah @Claudio NVKP, I heard in that last RP (when you were Japan) you didn’t do too well. Russia needs to be a seasoned, reliable player. ” I'm seasoned and reliable enough. Also to mention, this is an RP, not a PvP. There was various different and specific circumstances in the last RP. I got attacked by an entire coalition with no support, so it makes s…

• Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “Remember how you framed Soviet onion? ” Neptune, that never happened, Claudio was joking. Soviet Union WAS a troll. Claudio shouldn't have made the joke, but it was him and Carking trying to fool the forum as a joke. But, Claudio did behave somewhat dubiously regardless.....

• Quote from Lt.Rohini: “Alright. Is Yugoslavia available? ” Aleksander might have it. But Ukraine, Libya, and Algeria are all open iirc

• Quote from Lt.Rohini: “Oh. So why isn't there South and North USA? ” Because it's RP, so there'll be a land swap and I assume one of the USAs will take the other

• Quote from Lt.Rohini: “I would like tobe Netherlands ” This is on the Clash of Nations map, Netherlands isn't playable

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Talvisota - - Off Topic

Quote from Donk2.0: “Quote from Talvisota: “Quote from Claudio NVKP: “In the end, it's not that deep, Salazar isn't that bad as you potray him by nitpicking his mistakes. He ruled for a long amount of time, so there isn't a definite answer for his term. The last years were an outdated regime, while the first years was what was flourishing. He was the a ruthless dictator though. Of course there will be something bad in 40 years? Now to answer this Quote from Talvisota: “Yeah to be fair Claudio, I…

• My bad then. I was never told it wasn't you, so obviously using reason, I had assumed it was you because your username was on the op. Apologies.

• Quote from ChessSamurai1999: “what I meant was that I applied as Tibet but did not join it due to reasons. but I never said any bad words or went on a rant ” Oh yes you did. If you hadn't joined, @Zaktty would have changed the original post. And you did join. I was in that game. I'm sure everyone else can back me up.

• forum.callofwar.com/index.php?attachment/22180/ Why lie?

• Quote from ChessSamurai1999: “I’m not lying, Tibet was the hww, but I did not join it ” We're talking about the 1936 RP. And you are lying. One sec, I'll pull up the op from the thread.

• Quote from ChessSamurai1999: “no I did not even join and definitely not cursing. That’s out of my character. ” Um, you did....................... you played as Tibet. Now you're lying. I definitely wouldn't let you in now if I was Aleksander.

• Quote from Claudio NVKP: “He was just Xinjiang i think. ” He was Tibet, and decided to start swearing and going out of character in the newspaper

• Quote from ChessSamurai1999: “It appears Libya is still open, may i take it? ” If you agree to behave, we don't want a replay of the last RP.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Talvisota - - Off Topic

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “In the end, it's not that deep, Salazar isn't that bad as you potray him by nitpicking his mistakes. He ruled for a long amount of time, so there isn't a definite answer for his term. The last years were an outdated regime, while the first years was what was flourishing. He was the a ruthless dictator though. Of course there will be something bad in 40 years? Now to answer this Quote from Talvisota: “Yeah to be fair Claudio, I am a little uncomfortable with you idolisin…

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Talvisota - - Off Topic

Yeah...... They were far from "modern and prosperous". Compared to the rest of Europe, they were behind, badly.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Talvisota - - Off Topic

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from Talvisota: “"Portugal continued to trade with Nazi Germany throughout the conflict and may have received gold looted in the Holocaust in exchange." From the exact article you sent. Even if Portugal did help a little, it doesn't at all excuse everything else that they did. ” Quote from Talvisota: “"However, Irene Flunser Pimentel argues "Portugal fell very short of what it could have done, only saving a tiny part of those who were threatened to be killed by t…

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Talvisota - - Off Topic

"However, Irene Flunser Pimentel argues "Portugal fell very short of what it could have done, only saving a tiny part of those who were threatened to be killed by the Nazis, and knowing that was their fate" and noted that repatriation of Portuguese Jews from German-occupied Europe was dependent on "rigorous proof of their nationality".[30] Tom Gallagher, Salazar's biographer, wrote that there is no doubt that far more people could have been rescued and saved if Salazar had had more time at his d…

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Talvisota - - Off Topic

"Portugal continued to trade with Nazi Germany throughout the conflict and may have received gold looted in the Holocaust in exchange." From the exact article you sent. Even if Portugal did help a little, it doesn't at all excuse everything else that they did.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Talvisota - - Off Topic

Who's watching Dortmund vs PSG rn