Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• If the devs made a new rule that starting today all boosters will be deleted after 3 days of sitting in your inventory then yea you would see people spamming them for the next 3 days while they use up all of their boosters they have accumulated over the years but after 3 days everyone would be on the same level playing field and people wouldn't be able to hoard boosters anymore going forward.

• Quote from Soviet onion republic: “Just make a new account and why would you spend cash on this game ” Some people aren't skilled and have to resort to buying their victories.

• Make booster cards expire after a certain amount of time if you don't use them like in War Thunder

• Enemy pathing

shoreparty - - Questions and Answers

Sometimes the game will show me an enemy units intended path through multiple provinces. Other times it only shows the enemies path up to the border of a province. Once it reaches the border, the pathing automatically updates to show only the next small distance until it reaches the next border where it will update again and so on. Why isn't enemy pathing consistent? Does it have to do with an enemy issuing move commands on pc vs mobile?

• I like to check the newspaper to see what is going on around the map, the problem is that all the events in the paper are set to German timezone where Bytro's headquarters is. Let us change it to whatever our local timezone is, it would make it way easier to keep track of what is going on around the map. Edit: Or even better just have the game automatically set the newspaper time to whatever the players local time is. This is easy technology that already exists with tracking/cookies and Bytro co…

• How long can the free booster cards from watching ads sit in my inventory? Do they ever expire?

• Quote from Aceidel: “Frogmen Based on amphibious special infantry/boat units employed during WW2, the frogmen would essentially be a weaker version of commandos, but with the ability to travel on coastal sea dots and lakes without embarking/disembarking and generally, having faster embarking/disembarking speeds. It is possible the need for embarking could be removed entirely and they could be depicted using small motorboats/dinghys while in the water, though that is likely overpowered. Frogmen c…

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “That’s unrealistic but being able to haul an army and conquer continents in DAYS using ww2 technology is not? ” I always thought the "day counter" in the game was just the amount of days that your particular game has been going on. It makes more sense if you think of 1 real life day as being equal to 2 months in game.

• The Police

Maur

• The Police

Quote from jiggabop: “as in the band or actual cops cuz minneapolis police aint it ” Hi Northwest USA

• It's World at War. I have the most provinces/cities on the map and 2nd biggest economy and army, so I have the industrial base to try almost any strategy against his stacks. I just don't know how to defeat it, it's the most well rounded stack I've ever seen in this game.

• He has 4 of these stacks.

• Thanks for the replies, he is an active player and doesn't have the "player quit" desktop icon. I even messaged his coalition mate and asked if it was a bot I was fighting against and he said no, it's a real player. He just has the exact same tendencies and routines as the AI has i guess.

• I've seen it happen 3 times now and refreshing the page doesn't fix it. They continue on at their original speed and they arrived at their destination at their original time, not the slowed down time. I have also damaged an enemy unit that was at full speed to the point where they got the speed de-buff from damage yet they continue on at their normal speed. I believe they only slow down if their commander issues new orders. If their commander doesn't issue the unit new orders after I have de-buf…

• I'm fighting against someone right now who has the exact same pattern for every attack. he will give an order for his units to march to the border of a province/city, and the split second he arrives at the border he calculates if its safe to enter said province/city and if its safe he will issue a new order to try to capture and if its not safe he will issue an order to retreat to the province he came from. I've seen him do the exact same pattern multiple times now. It feels like I'm fighting ag…

• Say an enemy unit is traveling through a province and I capture it while they're still moving. Their speed is cut in half because they are now in enemy territory, but their arrival time doesn't change? Is this a bug? Shouldn't their arrival time re-calculate to match their newly reduced speed?

• I'm new to the game and the first thing I did on day 1 was build industry in all my cities. Day 2 just started and when I looked at the newspaper there was a stat for the largest economies and I wasn't even in the top 25. The #1 spot was New Mexico so I went and clicked on their cities and they haven't built one building yet, the only one I saw was their capitol building. For some reason they are producing over a thousand more resources per city than I am. They haven't built anything and haven't…