Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I'm done with this thread until I get to level 200+, it seems that people don't want to listen until you come with an account with many games. Quote from Daniel_Phelps: “Ground-to-air antiaircraft weapons were defensive in nature rather than offensive. Therefore, it makes sense that they primarily come into action when aircraft come to them. With regards to other ground units having anti-air scores: The units in this game represent battalions and regiments, which have their own organic (if somew…

• First of all, you took into consideration the total number, but not the split of resources, out of the 28800 and 20400 most of it is Rare Materials, you'll need like 25k rare materials and 23k oil and goods. The time to train those planes will also take 2x longer time than it would take to make the land stack, unless you make like 3 airports in citiest. Also, in your calculation you added 2 extra inf, so the numbers are closer together, until now it was 8 inf and not 10, so you can deduct 3000 m…

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “You're using a stack of 14 units now against the 10 tacs, and almost half of them are heavy armor, which are mainly meat to protect the inf in your scenario, and stay so for a long time because tacs are notably bad against heavy armor. You're also using L3 heavy tanks, which are a VERY rare sight on any CoW battlefield. They're also fighting in a city, which is the ideal terrain for infantry adding 50% AA strength. I posted a more "reasonable" scenario before, but if a…

• Quote from Commander Schleicher: “This is all on paper, when in use a lot of the times the planes will be destroyed. Even if they complete their mission, it will be wau cheaper for the army to rebuild their light units than it is for you to rebuild a stack of planes. Even if the planes survive, their efficiency is decreased and they are made useless when they get below 1/4 hp. ” I'm not sure to whom you are replying, but yeah, planes are useless when below 1/4 hp. On paper anti-air is mandatory …

• Not sure what you are talking about 8 inf+3mt+3ht obliterate 10 planes. The planes lose and have much higher looses. Although indeed the bombers had to drop to relative low altitude for the bombardments those machinegun you are talking about would still not be able to deal any real damage to the planes. The machinegun used by infantry and tanks had a very hard time to shoot at airplanes, 1 because of the high distance, 2 because of the speed at which the bombardments engaged and disengaged and 3…

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “I’ve fought like level 150 people before, crushed them with planes. Good players like @-VIP- fought well against me on land but then faltered due to planes. They don’t need to be made overpowered. ” So we don't care about realistic or logic, we just throw them out of the windows. If you defeat someone doesn't mean a troop is strong. Airplanes need to be countered by anti air or air force not by tanks, commandos or artillery. Having airplanes against enemies without a…

• Where have you read that commandos, militia, prarratrooperas, tanks, vehicles, anti-tank and so on ever used anti-air weapons? Anti air is specialized unit that consisted in weapons that can shoot in the air, the rest were hiding whenever planes were doing anything Quote from Carking the 6th: “Usually these units are not just men with guns, but also all the support equipment those men would carry, such as anti air battalions. youtu.be/I_0U5thy31o?si=JmL7HdhutO1H-cvH ” Airplanes are a lot weaker …

• This thread will be split in 2 topics that are linked, Anti-Air and Air-Land fights. I. Anti-Air The AA are supposed to defend places and attack any airplane that is in their range, they are not some air mines that are triggered when an Airplane steps on it. The AA should have a range attack similar to Artiley. The range should be the same as the vision range and not higher (as is the situation with artillery). At this time the AAs are almost useless and airplanes can just get past them and make…

• Pay to play maps

Quickmark - - Suggestions / Criticism

I guess you guys are right, I'm new to the game and as I play on both mobile and desktop I though everyone is watching the adds daily. For me personally (I don't buy gold) gold seems kind of redundant, i always have 20k+ and usually only using it at the start to boom my economy. And by the time ends I have 40-50k and I can start and win another match. A few thousand gold I didn't see as a big deal until now.

• Pay to play maps

I wouldn't be against it costing gold, but I was thinking more as an incentive for people to play even if it's a lost game. It's not about wining/losing, it will be about playing. If it's 2-4k gold that wouldn't make someone remain in the game and try their best, that's like 2-3 days worth of daily gold, so almost nothing. People that start playing this game will already have 2-3k gold bcs of the first map, and in their 4th day of the game might get bored and not care about 2-3k gold that they g…

• Pay to play maps

Hello, It's really annoying that after just a few days of playing every time 90% of the players turn into AI, even if they weren't defeated and didn't play at all. I am suggesting a partial pay to play map where : 1. If you are defeated (you lose all cities you get a button to retire and lose) you get your money back 2. If the game ends and you are still active and alive you get your money back 3. If you turn into AI while still having cities you lose the money 4. If you turn into AI while not h…

• Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Kinda weird, but ig it would work. Realistically never happening tho. ” I thought about this as a small improvement of popularity with the given country, if you don't have troops prepared for attack and maybe + shared vision can offer some assurance that the given country will not be attacked. Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Mm nah doesn't make that much sense. Spies influencing gradually and AI naturally giving ROW, sure. This, no. ” This could work as a surprise attack, having RoW …

• Hello, I believe the popularity is extremely bad and one sided, it can only get worse but never better. There should be ways to improve the popularity with certain countries or overall. At this time I could not identify any way to improve my popularity with countries that are either at war or that have a trade embargo with me. We should have options to improve the popularity overall or at least with some countries played by AI. My advices would be: 1. To be able to make offers to AIs 1.1. To off…