Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 22.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Why do central china and taiwan use the same flag in pacific theater?

• Gold stolen

DawnLong - - Bug Reports and Issues

My gold decreased by about 20k overnight but I never use it. I had about 68k yesterday but now I only have 48k.

• Mongolia Doctrine

DawnLong - - Questions and Answers

Why is Mongolia Comintern doctrine in some scenarios and Pan-Asian in others?

• Countdown to Zero

What happens when the in-game counter counts down to zero?

• The Open Bar Chatroom

DawnLong - - Off Topic

• Beijing / Peking

DawnLong - - Suggestions / Criticism

During WW2 era, Beijing was commonly referred to as Peking.

• Peking

During WW2 era, Beijing was commonly referred to as Peking.

• China is the most populous country in the world, and it doesn’t make sense that Mandarin, the language with the most native speakers, isn’t in the game. Cantonese, spoken by about 300 Chinese citizens, is also a major language. Adding these languages could drastically increase Call of War’s popularity, as most Chinese people are monolingual and few of them would be able to understand English or any of the other existing available languages the game offers. Mandarin has >900 million native speake…

• China is the most populous country in the world, and it doesn’t make sense that Mandarin, the language with the most native speakers, isn’t in the game. Cantonese, spoken by about 300 Chinese citizens, is also a major language. Adding these languages could drastically increase Call of War’s popularity, as most Chinese people are monolingual and few of them would be able to understand English or any of the other existing available languages the game offers. Mandarin has >900 million native speake…

• Add a Chinese language

China is the most populous country in the world, and it doesn’t make sense that Mandarin, the language with the most native speakers, isn’t in the game. Cantonese, spoken by about 300 Chinese citizens, is also a major language. Adding these languages could drastically increase Call of War’s popularity, as most Chinese people are monolingual and few of them would be able to understand English or any of the other existing available languages the game offers.

• China is the most populous country in the world, and it doesn’t make sense that Mandarin, the language with the most native speakers, isn’t in the game. Cantonese, spoken by about 300 Chinese citizens, is also a major language. Adding these languages could drastically increase Call of War’s popularity, as most Chinese people are monolingual and few of them would be able to understand English or any of the other existing available languages the game offers.

• Canton should be a city

In the historic war game, Canton should be a city to give china a seaport city

• Fallout Mechanic

How exactly does the fallout mechanic work?

• The Open Bar Chatroom

DawnLong - - Off Topic

Konichiwa

• In the historic war game, Canton should be a city to give china a seaport city

• The Open Bar Chatroom

DawnLong - - Off Topic

It’s me

• I suggest there be separate groups for Mandarin and Cantonese speakers.

• RA/SPRA Level Leak?

I saw a post on reddit where they claimed that there was a leak of info at Bytro and there will soon be an update where RA has 6 levels and SPRA has 5 levels. They apparently also plan on making Lv. 6 RA and Lv. 5 SPRA elite units. Is this true?

• Are commandos good?

I see a lot of players use commandos. Are they good?