Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 39.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Next time don't "warn" them. Just report them. Then let the Mod's decide what to do. Calling your attention to yourself just means they will shift their nonsense to you personally. They want to annoy people. Ignoring them takes all their power away.

• Manpower increases

Bar None - - Questions and Answers

Are there any other ways or things to build to increase manpower production besides upgrading to Level 3 recruiting stations?

• Missing Spy problem

One other thing I think I learned. I will buy the spy "FIRST and immediately put it into "Idle". That probably ensures you have control. Then I will assign it a specific province and assignment. Before I was clicking on the province first and then doing the steps.

• This game has a LOT of tricks. But here are 4 easy things to do first. 1-Use the terrain always. Tanks and Armored cars on plains. Infantry in cities. AT guns in forests and cities. Artillery in hills. Knowing terrain is important. 2- Try to attack with 4-1 advantages. 3-Don't build everything in every city. You don't need a barracks, aircraft factory, port, tank plant, ordnance factory in EVERY city you own. 4-Stacks your troops in piles. He who defends everything defends nothing. Prioritize an…

• Missing Spy problem

Quote from cycle9: “this might be related: in some games, clicking on Hamburg in the diplomacy menu does not open the province menu ” Seriously? Hamburg is bugged. Geez.

• My experience is they usually have 5-6 for the smaller AI countries like Cuba, Norway, Tunisia, etc. Usually, Infantry an armored car and AA guns.

• Missing Spy problem

See my screen shot above.

• "Whale"

LOL, a whale is someone who "buys" their victories with ALOT of gold purchases. I had a guy spend almost 50,000 once to try to beat me.

• Missing Spy problem

The only thing I can add, was when I first tried to deploy them a few days ago, there was a delay, so I thought the request didn't go through, so I clicked again. I am guessing the problem traces back to a loss in internet connection and it didn't complete the request properly. It bought the spies and deployed them for me, but somehow lost the connection and control back to me the owner.

• Missing Spy problem

Unfortunately, no I can't see or control them. I am pretty sure they are still there because I am getting daily reports from them at day change.

• Missing Spy problem

If you look at the top it is saying I am paying for 6 spies. Map only shows 3. The 3 "missing spies" are in Hamburg because that's where I tried to place them 3 days ago. They just don't show up and won't let me idle them. And the report actually says "revealed all armies" even though Germany is my coalition ally.

• Missing Spy problem

Hamburg spies are 'missing."

• Missing Spy problem

OK, waiting on a new spy report.

• Missing Spy problem

Rookie question. How do I capture a screen shot on a desk top PC for this game?

• Missing Spy problem

Update, spies are still "missing". But what's become even more strange, the spies that are missing and I cannot control are still sabotaging the country I initially sent them to disrupt. The strange part is that country is now my ALLY in my coalition and the spies are still damaging his industry.

• Missing Spy problem

I have plenty of money to pay them. They weren't captured. And they aren't idle. It's been two day changes and it still shows I have them. It's weird. The game was glitching a delay when I bought them so maybe they just went into limbo. Unfortunately, I am still paying for them and can't even move them to idle.

• Why would you want to commit that much to close a canal? By that point in the game if you have 10 RR guns, you have much bigger things to focus on.

• Missing Spy problem

So, nobody has any idea how I can recover control over these "missing" spies? I still cannot locate them.

• Missing Spy problem

So, I have missing Spies problem. It says I have 7 spies and I am paying for all 7 of them. I have NONE showing as idle. 2 are showing in one enemy city and one is showing in another enemy city. I can't find my other 4 spies. Is this some glitch? What am I missing? Help!

• Haïti playthrough

Bar None - - General Discussions

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Why you should never give RoW to strangers, and then go offline... this is before: c0b8eb0395894311438c94582546e5a0.png and this is a minute later: 3489e7afe855c4e022e9939de512fea8.png ” You should never give ROW to any human controlled country that can reach you by ground or sea in less than 12 hours.