Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ouch, I'm confused, the mod doesn't reply and I'm confused, if I want to delete the account using the email, can I do it now?

• So every time I login onto my account with resetname77405157 it's redirected me to the support form which I'm forced to fill out each time I login. Once I fill it out it doesn't redirect me to the website or back to my games but instead just lets me know they'll get back to me in 72 hours. I can't get on to my games because this support form is preventing from accessing the website and preventing me from doing anything on the game right now. I made a test account and everything worked fine on th…

• , I need help captain please give me why various types of problems occur in my game account in call of war Today I want to access the account but I can't play and there is only a display like the one I attached ,From the picture you can see it only displays the help page but you can't access the game account and play. I want to know how to solve it and how to change my account name which is resetname77405157 to name What about my real Hermann Freisinger? Anyway, it wasn't a mistake due to the ou…

• , I need help captain please give me why various types of problems occur in my game account in call of war Today I want to access the account but I can't play and there is only a display like the one I attached ,From the picture you can see it only displays the help page but you can't access the game account and play. I want to know how to solve it and how to change my account name which is resetname77405157 to name What about my real Hermann Freisinger? Anyway, it wasn't a mistake due to the ou…