Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• War with AI

steves nukes - - Questions and Answers

I would pull your troops back to your territory on defensive stance, and change your status with AI. After a few days AI will change their status

• I NEVER ally anybody that just sends me that request with only "Lets be allies." Like one poster said, take a few days to learn the board/players. You have to show me you are trustworthy. After a few days of talks, I will start with a ROW and request you want to cross my borders you tell me your destination. If anything comes close to altering that, the deal is off and I tell them to turn around and send no more past our borders.

• I like the troop inventory list. if all my troops are spread out, I would have to click on each stack to see whats in it since the icon is of only one type of troop.

• So I understand the SBDE bit and I try to keep it around 100% - damage to my unit, but I cant find exactly what I am looking for in the threads. Is there at any point that where strength overcomes SBDE? I have guy with a stack of 36, level 3 tact bombers and has a SBDE of 22% but strength was at 200+ and they were on patrol. I had 1 stack of 5 tact bombers maybe level 2 if not level 3, and another stack of 4 tact bombers and 1 interceptor (level 1), both stacks patrol in his same patrol radio. W…

• Quote from _King_Broseidon_: “Hi can someone link me to that game? I will play it and link me to the forums also xD. I think my name fits well in the game. ” thirtykingdoms.com

• Quote from Maximilien: “Quote from V1nd1cat0r: “i play 30K, its more medieval fantasy than historic which explains dragons, trolls and warlocks. my forum name is Neophyte. my only complaint is the game speed and lack of players, really games last for months without anyone winning. but its fairly balance ” Perfect! ” Longer than COW?

• All kinds of bugs

steves nukes - - Bug Reports and Issues

ah thanks

• All kinds of bugs

Isn't that what this thread is for or am I doing something wrong?

• All kinds of bugs

Another bug, and I have seen this before wondering how its happened. All my troops are stationary to prevent rebellion at day change, when I flip tabs I now see I am at war with my neighbor! I check the Harold and it says I opened fired and the world is appalled. Um no I did not open fire, all my troops are stationary and they are not ranged units. Is anybody seeing this that matters?

• Got room for another? In game Steves Nukes

• scratch that, it looks more like Evony, lol

• Looks interesting. Im guessing its exactly like COW, just different times?

• Day change for eastern time is 7pm for us.

• How is bonus calculated for each level of bonus? Is it off a base number or is it off the current total? Meaning if my base production is 1000 and I build level 1 IC for 1,100. will level 2 IC be *20% of the 1,100 or will it be 20% from the base production of 1000?

• All kinds of bugs

You also need to take into count their HP

• All kinds of bugs

What the heck has happened to the game? All the different bugs are annoying! 1. the ghost units 2. Units showing up where they shouldn't. Not sure if it was a ghost or not, but on a board I seen a boat in the middle of the land, do we have duck boats now? 3. I'm at war with somebody and when they came back from inactive I sent ROW and he accepted, yet I'm still showing we are at war and units are fighting. World Harold doesn't show we are at peace. Previously they would stop fighting. 4. I've lo…

• Check and make sure you don't have any unread messages. Check and make sure you don't have any trade requests unanswered. When you go thru your messages click on the field where you would type so the system knows you saw the message. Same thing happens to me and if its not from a trade request clicking the message field works.

• Points in the water

steves nukes - - Questions and Answers

So I'm in the middle of an invasion crossing the great oceans, Im trying to storm various locations including some bottle neck areas. On the map you can see points for the paths that ships take, my enemy can essentially set subs and other ships on those points knowing I have to cross those points. Is there any way to hide those points? How about also making more points crossing the ocean???

• When I try and sell oil I can only sell it max $30, but currently I can buy oil at $35.6 and $40.6 How is this possible? I can post a link with a screen shot if you would like. I don't know how to put a picture on here directly

• game 1,402,176. For what it's worth now being that I am almost out of the game. I had a tank in a city and it showed it in combat status, being that it was the only one in combat status figured it was just a display issue so I sent it to another province before I went to bed, with a listed ETA of some 2 hours. When I came back on the morning its still in the city fighting. Further searching it was being attacked by my own aircraft convoy but the convoy doesn't show fighting status. Here is the p…