Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• fair enough. I have seen/used that evasion method as well on smaller maps. I'm citing a current example of my own and anecdotes from others. I don't know much about much, but I've seen games wither when they don't evolve. gold is something to adapt to.

• Quote from Nostroma: “If you need gold to win then you don't deserve to be in the same room with experienced players who use skill to win. ” even being quite new to the game, I would agree that gold isn't a big annoyance. in my limited number of games, I've only seen/suspected players using it maybe in 1/3 of them...??? and even then, most of the time not effectively. I will say that "skill to win" seems overly generous. in the larger map games I've been in, the winning side either uses gold or …

• the bigger problem is their game gets pretty boring. if early game is defined by large % of inactive players and mid-game defined by the dominance of players using gold and late game is just RRG stacks, then I guess the only thing to...zzzzzzzzzzz... sorry, I nodded off just describing it. frankly, the use of gold seems less a big deal than the late game tedium.

• Modern META

squidvicious1 - - General Discussions

Quote from jubjub bird: “The meta isn't complicated. Range is king. RRG is king of range. Include support units. Include some fast units as runners and ints as cover. Don't waste resources on unnecessary stuff. Bombers (except NBs) and naval stacks are usually unnecessary stuff. ” as a new player, this became evident after a few rounds. frankly, makes for a pretty boring game.