Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Modern META

Frederichdergrosse - - General Discussions

I am fine with it here, that is not a concern. I expect it to evolve as I gain experience. Primarily I play Allies, and to date have enjoyed the SPG/SPRA combo for the same effects as the AB/TB groups. Splitting off and having mobile meat shields, plus leaving supply alone for the propeganda spam, left me with mech as the way to go. AA is a requirement, and TDs, especially against axis players. Last, the AC for vision. Chart for understanding via visual means the levels to stealth, who sees what…

• Modern META

Frederichdergrosse - - General Discussions

Complete noob. Just tryin to figure it all out. Takeaways from the thread: RRG + AA is Meta No counter meta exists (fundamentally beats meta but looses to mish mash of units) NB > Navy, Subs > Navy, Navy only if location makes it absolutely necessary, and then loose so much res an time that it again renders mostly irrelevant. Scouts vs Stealth <-- anywhere this can be seen as a chart??? And a personal request to the experienced hands, a few minutes of your time and a PM, Current Stack 2 AC, 8 Me…