Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• this needs to GO!

thomas8474 - - General Discussions

Quote from Vanrendo: “When you click on a plane, it's not representing one single aircraft,for example it's a squadron, it's not one plane it's multiple planes in a group of aircraft.Players mistakes that for one single unit, that's where the confusion comes in.Therefore they can destroy multiple units within the blue patrolling circle, just as in reality. If a plane can't destroy units outside it's range,it can't it won't, I don't understand what you mean by saying that.If you can place it righ…

• found the gold user ^^^^

• option to sabotage

thomas8474 - - Suggestions / Criticism

would love to see an option in the game where retreating units can sabotage buildings, airfields, ports , etc so the enemy can not use them! this is very common for retreating armies. lets see it in the game!

• those mods in the game chat are the worst hands down. they get so damn butthurt so easily its comical !!

• what is worse is the admins wanting to ban people for talking about this !!

• i would love to start a petition for this game to have a play mode where NO one can use gold or a limit cap! gold users has ruined this game and i no longer wish to play this game unless they make some changes. though I know this is personal and they will NEVER make such a change to the game but they need to at least acknowledge the issue. let the gold users fight each other but give the majority of the people here the option to not go against them.. if they had a cap to the game i would strongl…

• gold abuse

my current game i having this problem. to me it so frustrating because i spent 2-3 weeks playing the game to all of a sudden have a gold user to just steam roll me. what they need to do is place an option to play matches were gold cant be used. i stopped playing the game today because of it. no way to win when they have 80 aircraft at max level...

• this needs to GO!

in the game, you can use planes to destroy units while patrolling. this to me is the worst feature in the game. not only can you do that, but you can destroy units OUTSIDE your planes range if you place the patrol circle right on the edge of the range circle. So you can destroy multiple units if they are scattered through out the patrol circle. THIS completely kills the attack option as it makes it totally useless when you can cause damage ever 15min!!! you can not even fuel up and fly back that…