Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Unarmored units typically have a low health that makes rather inefficient

• If we're going down the import road, why can't Germany also import? Perhaps we need to lay down some ground rules for how this alternative timeline looks, because to me, I'm thinking it's a straight-up 1v1 fight with everyone else (aside from the European Axis) being neutral. If that's the case, Germany would win even more because they just import things they need. I find it ironic how you question my sources while you have provided none to me; at least I have a source. Overall, I've presented m…

• Forum Members Game

AllStar - - General Discussions

Since Joe has left Russia empire I would like to request to switch to Russian Empire

• In production of trucks during the war, the US dwarfed the USSR, and their role in Soviet operations is hard to underrate. To quote from Glantz: >Lend-Lease trucks were particularly important to the Red Army, which was notoriously deficient in such equipment. By the end of the war, two out of every three Red Army trucks were foreign-built, including 409,000 cargo trucks and 47,000 Willys Jeeps. [...] >Without the trucks, each Soviet offensive during 1943-1945 would have come to a halt after a sh…

• This is a fantastic post made by someone on r/AskHistorians **THE SHORTER ANSWER** On the whole, the lend-lease accounted for only a small portion of Soviet combat armament (tanks, trucks, planes, ships, artillery pieces, etc.). That much is a fact, and Soviet-era propaganda never let that fact sleep in peace. However, these armaments, precisely the aid from Britain that arrived in late-1941, made a powerful impact in 1941–1942 (especially during the Battle of Moscow). And if the Soviets had los…

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “Technically incorrect. 93% of lend lease took place in 1943 and after, with over 50% being in 1944-45. As you know, Stalingrad and Kursk had already been decided at that point. The Reich would have been ultimately defeated regardless of lend lease, they simply didn’t stand a chance against 3 superpowers at once. Though it would be bloodier and costlier, the USSR would manage. The Nazis had more shortages than they did anyway, not to mention that the Soviets could jus…

• Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_aircraft_production en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milita…_World_War_II#Land_forces Look at these figures whenever you want to say if the Axis could have won… after the Soviets and Americans join, their days are numbered. ” There is no shot the Axis could have won, even if both the US and Great Britain opted out of the war. Germany would not have even been able to defeat the Soviets, assuming the Soviets maintain th…

• LEARNING

AllStar - - Questions and Answers

Just like in every game, mastering the core mechanics will undoubtedly make you a better player. Start by learning those first. A player named Hornet Keeper created excellent guides that delve into the details of battle and economic calculations. You can find Hornet Keeper's guides in the forum's guide section.

• Forum Members Game

Will there be a game administrator monitoring player gold usage?

• Forum Members Game

Can we make backstabbing off-limits? This should be a friendly and enjoyable forum game, not a battleground of deceit.

• Forum Members Game

Can i join? I'm returning player but it sounds fun I'll take Germany if it's not already taken