Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• i have an idea for new fortifications for provinces. i will be proposing improvments for the already existing fortifications as with more new types of defences. first, the improvements on the fortification are that they would provide a defences boost too defending troops. the way it will do it is by subtracting an amount of percentage of damage taken by the troops defending there. each level will include an increase of this percentage. level 1 would start at 20%, for exaple: defending troops tak…

• super heavy tanks

nikomatt3 - - Suggestions / Criticism

anyways back to super heavy tanks.....i just wanted my idea to be seen. if the devs like it then they may add it in for us. i am not gonna name all the rules and traits for it beacuse that is the devs options not mine. lots want it but its all up the the devs to make it happen. im glad that most people agree with the idea and i hope it is put in, but EVERYTHING is up to them.

• super heavy tanks

bro bro bro, just duct tape floaties too it BOOM WE GOTTA MOTHA LOVIN SEA-KREUZER

• super heavy tanks

yea, tried my best to make it short and still have the important things. but im glad you like it

• super heavy tanks

i propose a new unit idea that would fit perfectly with the secret unit tree. super heavy tanks. super heavy tanks where secret projects by countries to produce oversized tanks of extrordinary power. they where slow but mighty and would fit right into the game. not all countries had ideas for them but i have found 4 tanks that would fit perfectly with the 4 country unit range for the game. germany had the landkreuzer p. 1000 ratte which would fit right in with the german units. russia had the kv…