Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• when playing internal games we sometimes have to expel a player from the alliance for whatever reason. but it really messes up our internal games. leaves one team a player down. so is there a way to replace that player with another player form the alliance without having to just start a new game. so frustrating.

• GOLD GOLD GOLD

CHAPPY222 - - Suggestions / Criticism

yea I guess that makes sense. maybe special performance bonus units for exceptional play. and may let the payout for winning a game be higher. since everything cost so much gold to do.

• GOLD GOLD GOLD

CHAPPY222 - - Suggestions / Criticism

I think that the gold offers should come more often and there should be some special gold units. I like the 25 % bonuses but some 50 ,75 , and 100 % ones would be cool as well and would stir more interest if the cost was more justifiable.

• Jumping PM

CHAPPY222 - - Bug Reports and Issues

I have the same problem . I also have games where my Private messages locks up the entire game and I have to reboot. it does it on my home computer and my work so not a computer problem a program problem.

• internal team games.

CHAPPY222 - - Questions and Answers

well buggy would answer the question. just thought someone in the setup and design team might want to know there was a problem.

• internal team games.

any luck Iam. still no answer on the forum. I have not been able to get into one of the 4 player games yet

• when taking a city that has grounded planes and rockets why cant you capture them and use them as you would in real battle. if the player is not active and don't use or move them under attack they should lose them to be used against them. this is how real war works. Spoils of war. just picking up the other players ammo per say. just like capturing a city with a ship in port. should fall under the control of the captor

• team games

ok I put this here because the game says I can get answers quick. I put this on yesterday and no help yet

• internal team games.

no im trying to join a internal team match that I created. I wanted two teams. so I selected teams. then I selected 10 players so to have a 5 on 5 match of just the members of my alliance. and it had no teams to choose from and so I was not able sign in.

• team games

when I select or create a team game no matter the number of players . there are no teams to select from so you cant play the game once you join

• internal team games.

so far on internal team games and 4 player games where teams are suggested, I have not been able to join the game because no teams are available to select. don't know the issue but open for advice.