Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Sir McSquiggles: “Quote from SirAmerican: “Well, Squiggles speaks American accent. I think you really have a unique accent, Squiggles . To be honest, I try to speak British English, as for me I think it sounds better than American one ” Very interesting. So basically you said, "You have a nice accent Squiggles...buuuuutttttt I like the british accent better" ” Yes, I meant British accent sounds more beautiful than American

• Well, Squiggles speaks American accent. I think you really have a unique accent, Squiggles . To be honest, I try to speak British English, as for me I think it sounds better than American one

• C00L Mus1c

SirAmerican - - Off Topic

Frank Sinatra is the best singer forever ! Let it snow!

• Irish Server!

SirAmerican - - Suggestions / Criticism

Personally I do not think Northern Ireland will become an Irish territory. NI will be always British. Also I would like to tell we are here to discuss an Irish server, we aren't here to discuss the future fate of the Northern Ireland

• Your Favourite Movie

SirAmerican - - Off Topic

There are a lot of good movies but my favourite movies are Zulu and Zulu Dawn I also would like to watch The Bridge on the River Kwai and Star Trek

• Irish Server!

Quote from oceanhawk: “Quote from SirAmerican: “Well, I don't think an Irish server should be in Call of War, because the majority (94%) of Irish people can speak English. ” Yea... we gonna speak English there mostly.. ” If you gonna speak English there for what do you need an Irish server?

• Irish Server!

Well, I don't think an Irish server should be in the Call of War, because the majority (94%) of Irish people can speak English.

• Also one question, the 7th rule tells: You must have a legitimate reason for war! ALWAYS resort to diplomacy first. I don't think terrorists have legitimate reason for war and I don't think they resort to diplomacy first. Do I need observe this rule?

• I have got one question, my friend: what territory will be mine (what provinces shall I control)?

• Hello, my dear friends I want to play this RP as La-Ida (do not think I am a terrorist Sample article: In the night of 2 August 1990, four regular divisions of the Iraqi army invaded Kuwait. Because of the complete military superiority of the enemy ground units of the armed forces of Kuwait were deter fighting, at the same time stepping into the territory of Saudi Arabia. The main part of the air force of Kuwait managed to relocate to Saudi airfields. By the end of the day Kuwait was under Iraqi…