Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• submairne deck guns

Seewolve - - Suggestions / Criticism

Yes, for me too subs are working fine, no need any changes

• That is nothing you can couter by using your clock to wake up at the right time to launch new researches or production ;o) . Then it only make things easier to manage but don't give you the edge on your opponents like using gold.

• Trains

Quote from Enlightened2: “ Still, it would be fun to have the railroad separated. It's fun building a rail system. ” Remember, we are in a WWII strategy game, not in a sequel of any railroad game. The infrastructure includes the railroads and it is far enough.

• submairne deck guns

The purpose of subs never was coast bombarment. Deck gu was used against ships to save torpedoes. Everytime the sub captain could, he used the deck gun instead of torpedoes. Then you already have your "deck guns" because the attack power of subs reflect theyr hability to deaul damage to ships, no matter the weapon used.

• Quote from Pat: “lol, i convinced the other 2 players to push thru towards the wallet warrior turd..Simply, if they battle each other, theyll waste time and units, allowing the turd to build up and continue his sweep.. So we got ourselves 3v1 right now. We're sharing maps and all.. lol. Im curious how this one plays out, don't mind losing that one, as long as the high command gold spammer gets beat up, my starting spot was lame altough been acquiring resource rich provinces, in the end, I wont b…

• Recruitment: Cross of Iron

Seewolve - - Recruitment Centre

Hi, I'm dedicated and well experienced player ( panzer genral, HOI 1,2,3... ) very dedicated into grand strategy/rp game in wwII environment. I'm belgian, 44 years and looking for a very active alliance. My ig name is Seewolve. I'd like to join your alliance if you plan to be very active Seewolve

• Hi All, I'd like to join, i'm very experienced HOI player and very dedicated. Belgian, 44 years old. I'm looking for an experienced alliance. No time to play with noobs. I like strategy and rp. Very used with wwII . Thanks to contact me when you have a place in your ranks. My I.G. Name is Seewolve