Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Worst Event ever

b2k01 - - Community Events

I don't know about worst ever. I do agree about all of the abandoned countries though, kind of annoying to be the only active in a 4-5 nation cluster.

• Frontline Pioneers

b2k01 - - Questions and Answers

If I get an invite almost anyone should be active enough - I usually only have 2-3 games going... some people i have talked with have dozens

• Frontline Pioneers

Quote from freezy: “You can start a new game round and choose the country you want. This game is not open ended, and you can play multiple rounds on different maps with different countries. ” not sure you replied to the correct thread

• Frontline Pioneers

Quote from northcoast1: “So every couple of months I get a request to joint the front line pioneers, I always join , I just joined 10 days ago and started a new round. I followed the directions how to find the pioneer games. and then I get an email telling me that I have not logged into a pioneers game in 4 weeks lol. how is that possible when its been 10 days lol this is like the 6th time this has happened to me. ” I've got the exact same issue - was actually kind of excited to join and check i…

• Frontline Pioneer

b2k01 - - Suggestions / Criticism

If you're going to invite someone to the frontline pioneers, may want to include what's expected. And maybe if theres a time period to be met, actually wait for it to hit. Not Invite a person, person joins, a week later person is booted for not logging into a game for 4 weeks (was barely in for a few days). Kind of rankles one....

• I'm fairly inexperienced in game,and can't seem to find an answer in the manual. Is there a way to 'heal' damaged units?

• WINDOWS 10

Since we're a week (ish) from release of the new OS from Microsoft - are there any anticipated compatibility issues with a) the new OS and its processes, and b) the new web browser that's coming with it (goodbye IE)?