Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It was fun while it lasted! We need to have another.

• The search of the lost map

85r - - Suggestions / Criticism

I'd like to see, as many others have suggested, a cold war map with more advanced tech levels. East v West Germany. Many of you are thinking large maps, I hate the HUGE maps. Most of the matches on 100 or 50 maps are usually terrible. Another 10 player map would be awesome, preferably starting with better units and a few weeks into it allowing us to jump straight into the cold war.

• I made a match for this kinda fight. Anyone can join, the ID is 1542314 Team 1 is USA / Mexico / Allies. Team 2 is Japan / Russia / Asia

• Pax Romana Zombie Challenge

85r - - Find Co-players

Militia only really have a chance against Infantry by defending and are much slower. Attacking as the "Zombies" should honestly be the natural thing to do because they have an advantage for it. If all the zombies just decided to defend their is no way for the humans to effectively win and it goes against how the game is really intended. Attack if your a zombie, defend if your a human.

85r - - Find Co-players

HUMANS! Remember your advantages. Use them! +75% attack on Hills AND Forests. The ability to make fortresses. The ability to create militia (Slowly) anywhere on any province. Days 8-12 are going to be easiest to defend if you follow the tech tree and make it until then. The zombies have to spawn at industrial complexes. This means if will kill their nests they will be weakened! TORCH THEM LIKE SHERMAN TORCHED THE SOUTH!!!

85r - - Find Co-players

If you think Greater Romania is hard, look at Spain. 3 cities on the water? How do I defend that. lol

85r - - Find Co-players

AI can build other units than just Soldiers or Militia! They may be a better barrier to the zombie invasion than any other barrier

85r - - Find Co-players

Zombies go moo.

• Tsunderes or Yanderes?

85r - - Off Topic

Some of my favorite characters are yandere. They really do make the shows they are in. 437434743.jpg Katsura (School Days) Yuno (Future Diary) Lucy (Elfen Lied) Three of the best.

• Awesome, your California. I'm not 100% sure whether we should have teams or just divide up into coalitions at the beginning. I suppose it doesn't matter too much as long as people read and join the correct team.

• I'm sick of the 50 player map. More specifically I'm sick of vastness of the pacific not being used. The Pacific Theater was massive, involved dozens of nations, and was a massive slog of naval and land forces hopping across islands. Let's recreate it! I've made a big 50 player team match. Please join!!! Game ID = 1542336 READ THE DESCRIPTION 4 THE CODE Team 1 is USA / Mexico / Canada. Team 2 is Japan / Russia / China

85r - - Find Co-players

I'd like to be on the Human side! This is an amazing idea and I'm sure it'll be great fun. I'm already thinking strategies. ;D