Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What would you do?

onehtlead - - General Discussions

I like the idea of rivers, probably difficult to implement, they are a good natural defence. Amphibious tank were not very good. So no ideas about new units, maybe marines with reduced landing times. I also like the idea of gold free games, but I think that would be hard to achieve. The number of AI countries could be reduced as most would have been sympathetic to one doctrine or another.

• Incorrect Reorts

onehtlead - - Bug Reports and Issues

No, three days with spy reports now.

• Incorrect Reorts

I am having similar issues. Blank spy reports. Unit kill numbers saying 0. Sometimes airplanes not allowed to land at airbases, as I get the message that the aircraft carrier is full. Bizarre eh.

• They can be awesome. Cheap, Sneaky and powerful when leveled up. Good against air as well.

• It all depends on the map and doctrine. Axis. Slow to produce early on and expensive. Allied. The Tac bomber is superb when levelled up. Pan Asian. A/Cs are fast, good view range and awesome when levelled up, same goes for militia due to terrain bonus. Comintern. All I can say is that you can produce quickly. The above said it is horses for courses, depending on map, neighbours and economy. I know this might sound like heresy, but I rarely use tanks, anti tank or infantry. Regarding navy, Subs a…

• I generally do the following to begin with: 1. Research militia and A/C. 2. Build 2 barracks and 2 tank plants, and either 1 aircraft factory or navy yard, depending on location. 3. Industry in every province, on most maps you can do this. if not i don't bother with specials. 4. Produce militia and A/C's when available. 5. Research air or naval, again depending on location. 6. Move starter troops to borders, depending on potential threat, after checking out neighbours while the above is going on…

• Thanks folks. I think militia can be underestimated, leveled up they can take on all comers. I had a game where I had 10 level 4 militia in front of 10 level 4 A/C, in forest terrain. Enemy sent 10 level 2 Tacs at the A/Cs, boy was he surprised.

• Hi, I am sure this has been covered before, but I cannot turn up any info in a forum search. My question is: When you have militia in a mixed stack, if non scout enemy units are in viewing range, What do they see. Do they see the whole stack, or only the other units(infantry etc), I suppose the same goes for anti tank and other stealth units. Sorry to be a pain, but I have not played for a while and just trying to get back up to speed. Regards.

• Rockets

hi, my rockets go backwards when attacking and give points instead of taking them, whats going on?