Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cheat or Bug ?

Overkilll - - Bug Reports and Issues

<p>I just reported, lets see what happens.<br></p>

• Cheat or Bug ?

<p></p><p>Day 3</p><p>5:06 am The 21st Medium Tank Division has captured Rijeka.</p><p>1:00 pm The 26th Medium Tank Brigade has captured Banja Luka.</p><p>6:14 pm The 37th Medium Tank Brigade has captured Zenica.</p><p><br></p><p>Day 4</p><p> <br></p><p> The world's mightiest armies<br></p><br><p> Leading international military experts estimate <br></p><p>the following nations to be the strongest military powers:<br></p><p>1st: Italy (10%)<br></p><p>2nd: United Kingdom (4%)<br></p><p>3rd: France…

• Cheat or Bug ?

<p>Day 3</p><br><p>5:06 am The 21st Medium Tank Division (<span class="func_country_link clickable">Italy</span>) has captured <u>Rijeka</u>.<br></p>1:00 pm The 26th Medium Tank Brigade (<span class="func_country_link clickable">Italy</span>) has captured <u>Banja Luka</u>.<p>6:14 pm The 37th Medium Tank Brigade (<span class="func_country_link clickable">Italy</span>) has captured <u>Zenica</u>.</p><p><br></p><p>Day 4</p><p><br></p><h1> The world's mightiest armies </h1><p> </p><div> <p> Leading…

• Cheat or Bug ?

<p>One player in my game (1957798) have 3 or more Medium tanks at the 3td day of game. How can be possible if the research of Medium tank only open at 8th day ?<br></p><p><br></p><p>Its possible pay to have this advantage ?<br></p>

• <p>Hi</p><p><br></p><p>I start today a new game and i have one player with 2 or more accounts. How can i report and ban this cheater ?<br></p>