Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Population growth

Strule - - General Discussions

Map world at war 100 players I can't seem to find a decent amount of population growth... It seems to me like the provinces that are not a native ones produces such a small amount of population that cannot sustain my overall economy. For instance - It tends to be like the food is overall invaluable resource after day 10, mainly because there is not a single normal way to get your population to the point where it can sustain that military machine. On the other hand - steel is a resource that is c…

• Aircraft carriers - buggy?

Is it me or is this unit most bugged unit in whole game? I have some really weird stuff going on with them.. My planes are patroling thousends of miles away from them and I cannot land them down to the nearby port... Also some weird stuff is happening when they are upgrading... Any1 else noticed that?

• Create world at war 100 map

Thank you for your answer. Totally makes sense! Any timer when they are created?

Is there a way to create 100 map? I am not premium, that's why I asked

I tried to create 100 map game, but can't seem to find it under my scenarios. Premium account only?

• Gold

Strule - - Suggestions / Criticism

As I player who tends to play this game every couple of months (I come, play for a moth and then I just leave the game and come back after 5-6 months of absence) I've realized that in a 100 players map things are slower than it used to be... To build an army now (even though I have tons of income and almost half of North America continent) is so so slower than the last time I've played it, maybe year ago... It seems to me like the game is now designed to be used to play with gold..

• Quote from Nooberium: “On land and sea, ordering attack on a moving unit sends the attacker to the defender's location when the order is given. At arrival, it will automatically re=target the defender at its current location. This will happen repeatedly until engagement or new orders. Should work the same way in the air - Keep retargeting until engagement or defender out of range. Any teleportation is a bug. ” Exactly! As it is working for ground units, same should be implemented for air aswell.

• So this is the thing I think it is a bit bugged and needs some fixing. I hope I'll be able to adress myself properly so that every one would understand what I'm talking about. I have 7 tactical bombers on patrol over some teritory. I also had some interceptors patroling there aswell, just in case of a surprise interceptor attack from the enemy. Anyhow, I saw enemy interceptors flying with direct attack on my tactical bombers. I immidiately stoped patroling with my tac bombers and retrieve them t…

• Attacking patroling units

I dont know how this works but it ended up badly for me as hell... I had 20 interceptors and he had 12 interceptors and 8 tac bombers. We had 3 round of patrol and I've lost 4 interceptors while he only lost 1?!! After I've attacked him I've lost additional 3 interceptors while he lost only one more! Final result: I've lost 6 interceptors and he lost 2!! Initial stack: 20 interceptors Initial villain stack: 12 interceptors and 8 tac bombers! Now how is this possible? Is there any additional dama…

Quote from Kanaris: “ As for using direct attack on enemy patroling aircraft unless you have a vastly superior airforce I would not try it and even then I would probably use patrol instead of direct attack specially against an active opponent. ” Why wouldn't you use direct attack? Is there a huge difference in damage given vs damage taken when units on patrol? I have 20 interceptors lvl 3 and he has 12 interceptors lvl 3 and 8 tactical bombers lvl 2 patroling. He is quite active player.

Hello, Here is the question: Enemy unit has a stack of 20ish planes patroling over an area where he has troops (tanks, AA units, infantry, etc.. etc.). He is in the range of my interceptors. If I send my interceptors to directly attack patroling units will my interceptors recieve damage from ground units tanks, AA units, infantry, etc.. etc.) and, if they do, how much? Thanks

• Hello, I've recently conquered a lot of North America and since my capitol is in the middle of South America I have rebellion problems. The worst part is that they are rebelling to NPC controlled state nearby and I don't want to engage another country due to the fact that I am in war with 3 countries already. Anyway - Some player ingame told me that if I build barracks that they will stop rebellion problems? Is this true? Do they have to be ENABLED to prevent this? Thanks in advance

• Trade embargo

Strule - - Questions and Answers

Thank you vm

• Attack/Defense Values

Quote from freezy: “If both naval units are engaged in a close combat fight, both units will do both attack and defense damage. ” lets say that they both have single attack time. Does that means that they actually strike twice? Once for attack and once for deffense?

• Trade embargo

Hello, I've read some post that you can make your allies do trade embargo on your enemies. Is it possible since I can't find that option. When I start new trade it looks more like I'm trying to implement trade embargo on me or my ally for our resources (if you know what I mean).

• Attack/Defense Values

Im wondering how does submarine attack and deffend damage is calculated. Is my sub using deffending stats when enemy ship "runs over" it? Since sub is hidden if not attacking

• Thanks. You saved me one Cruiser

• Hello, I have a question. Lets say I have an enemy who has one stack of 5 cruisers and 3 destroyers fighting my 3 subs. I have another stack of 1 battleship, 1 destroyer and 1 cruiser attacking his stack. Ofc, only Battleship is attacking from the safe distance. Now, lets say that I split my stack and use my cruiser (come closer in the range) and attack him while he is on attack cooldown (lets say he has 25min time for the next attack). My question is: will my cruiser suffer any damage since his…

• Stack size of Air units

Hello, I have read that there is an optimal stack size for land units. I dont know what number and composition that is but this question is directly on stack sizes about air units / tac bombers. Is there any difference between stack size of tac bombers in their efficiency? Thanks

• Hi, I'm very interested in alliance battles and joining your alliance.