Pinned Help! My Account has been Banned?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I dont have a login button i have thing about that already i only have logout button.

Thank You for quick response!

Update .

I have tried to log out and to log in again and still i can't access my account

this is what i see on game page when i log in ↓ ↓

The post was edited 2 times, last by gembird83 ().

• Already tried and nothing,from start of playing (registration) i have only can access my game through a Play Now button.
      I am starting to thing this is an issue for developer and i will wait for some time for issue to be solved :(
      Please tell about my problem so speaking to ,, higher distance " in chain of administration

To be honest I am at home because of corona as all other also have stitches so this game would be really nice to play in this time it relax me ....

I truly appreciate Your Help. 5 stars for quick response
    • gembird83 wrote:

DoctorDR1 wrote:

I would submit a support ticket: callofwar.com/index.php?id=279
      It is done Let's see can someone find time to fix this.
      If not I will be forced to start building and conquering provinces from beginning.

Once again Big thanks ! You were very helpful !!

Thank you for including screenshots which give me clues to your problem.

Your prior game has probably ended.

Games are a multiplayer real time game. Even while you are absent the other players and computer players will continue to play the game and attempt to win. It is highly likely that another player won the map during your 26 day absence.

Equally likely is that the game was completely abandoned by all players. Games with zero activity for 14 days are closed.

in either case, after you have not shown activity for 2 days you are declared inactive and the computer AI manages your country. Even after a week your country would be hardly recognizable with the computer developing their own units and buildings.

So to summarize: you will need to start a new map. In general maps last approximately 30 days, so by being inactive for nearly that time your map would be over anyway.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • I got temp banned on the chat and now whenever I log in, it redirects to callofwar.com/index.php?id=279
      It was a good era as a Republic we landed. But then the Russian's land was narrow for him. Ai-ui-ai-jaa, ti-ral-lal-laa, but then, the Russian's land was too narrow for him. Ai-ui-ai-jaa, ti-ral-lal-laa, but then, the Russian's land was too narrow for him. Then the Red Army came like rags, and accompanied by a [sic] mendel was a political print. Ai-ui-ai-jaa, ti-ral-lal-laa, and accompanied by a mendel was a political print. Ai-ui-ai-jaa, ti-ral-lal-laa
      -Untsakad, Politruk
    • Hello, I got banned from game 3372640 for having two accounts. I believe this is because I attacked Persia with little troops and all of his were in one province. In the newspaper he said that anyone can invade him because he joined the wrong game. I then attacked him and got banned from the game a couple days later. I did get warnings but I could only see half of it because the rest of it wasn't showing.
    • Sikcana wrote:

Hello, I got banned from game 3372640 for having two accounts. I believe this is because I attacked Persia with little troops and all of his were in one province. In the newspaper he said that anyone can invade him because he joined the wrong game. I then attacked him and got banned from the game a couple days later. I did get warnings but I could only see half of it because the rest of it wasn't showing.

Uncontested takeover is a form of resource pushing and is prohibited by the terms of service.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Hi

I have been removed from some games for PUSHING , i explained i was not doing this in an reply to the notice i got. My game name is the same as my name on here. i guess what i am asking is how long does it take for a reply ? and i also get the warning #2 of 2 pop up . i have 2 kids and a wife that like to play this game and they are all on the same connection also at times the kids more often get hit with in the 1st day or 2 and get board so they stack and run around kill what they can, but they give me there resources, now i have to admit i did not read the rules on PUSHING and can see how this has happend to my account.
    • hello im here because i was permanently chat banned because of multi account
      (Christofher2000 or ChristofherFG2000 i forgot) and i told them in global that i USED to multi account because i was doing some research while it was the year 2019 the year i joined and made accounts for different reasons until i graduated to high school which i dont remember them anymore. Just by saying i had 2 accounts they just straight up banned me with no reason nor warning i ask some of them to unban me and they simply said your not allowed to have 2 accounts and i have simply 1 cause i forgot the others so can i be unbanned because it happened only last year and i want to continue playing this game and make new friends but i cant do that if i cant talk to them plus i have an alliance which i cant talk due to being chat banned

Account i want unbanned:ChristofherFG1

Reason:im innocent and not guilty cause i was 13-14 while doing this plus i had a couple of friends to so it kinda counts as multi account but not cause different games and i dont think i read the rules correctly when it was 2019 which i read all rules and now next time i know not to do this again

Final words: have a good day and dont get yourself banned like i did i just wanted to tell the truth because the truth is better than telling lies which got me punished but should be back to normal soon after i get myself unbanned of course
    • I don't think they could unban you. You might have to talk to them and get one/both of your account deleted for you to be back. Also, you are 2019 when you have multiple accounts and you said you graduated high school and is 13-14 years old at the same time. :( It is procedure to delete anyone that says they have 2 accounts. Good luck having your account back.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader