little detail: unit level type/name changes

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• little detail: unit level type/name changes

very little detail that i get triggered by (tank enthusiast) and want changed. you know how different levels of units are actual different models/name in the information pop up? (light tank lvl 5 is the Leopard, heavy lvl 3 is the konigstiger, etc) well i want some of the german ones to change. (armour)

first of all, the Loewe and Koenigstiger should be swapped. Koenigstiger should be lvl 2 and Loewe should be lvl 3.

next, medium lvl 4 should be the panther Ausf. D. i actually don't mind if it stays as the Ausf. A, but the Ausf. D was the first variant of the panther so i think it should be there instead of the Ausf. A.

He 162 should be before the Me 262.

the last one is the SPAA. lvl 5 should be either the kugelblitz or the coelian, not the ostwind. this is self explanatory.

you guys did a very great job on everything else. thanks!

The post was edited 1 time, last by LuckyBlockYoshi ().

• This is already on the suggestion list to look at as time and priorities allow.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<