Extra-Historic World War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Extra-Historic World War

we could make a new verosion of historic world war/all countries all in so that every country is allies with its allies at the time and enemies with its enemies at the time. It could be a map of the world in 1941-1942.
      So America, UK, France, and Soviet Union, China, Canada, and all other allied nations would be in a coalition, and Germany, Italy, Japan and all other Axis nations could be in a coalition. We could also have neutral nations, who can help either side or stay neutral. Any ideas? :)
      If I had Canadian Soldiers, American Technology, and British Officers, I would rule the world. -Winston Churchill
      FORUM GANG Second Lieutenant :00000461:
      CALL OF WAR TECHNICIAN THIRD GRADE
    • Except that the Soviets were Axis supporters (ish) in the beginning. Poland wouldn't exist in this map... And France would be occupied, as would the Philippines (again) the Indies Luxembourg Belgium and a good half of Europe. It would become so woefully unbalanced that it would be borderline unplayable.
    • JesterTheSheep wrote:

Except that the Soviets were Axis supporters (ish) in the beginning. Poland wouldn't exist in this map... And France would be occupied, as would the Philippines (again) the Indies Luxembourg Belgium and a good half of Europe. It would become so woefully unbalanced that it would be borderline unplayable.
      Well, historic world war is already unbalanced...
      If I had Canadian Soldiers, American Technology, and British Officers, I would rule the world. -Winston Churchill
    • While recently playing my first 1944 Endgame, it occurred to me that 3 teams could be created- Allies, Axis, and Communist bloc. You could probably make three 5 country teams for a 1941 scenario after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. But all of this would require a lot of work by the developer ... 8)
    • So we'd have to break up the Soviet Union then. There aren't enough players in the Historically Accurate map available to fill in the 3 spots missing in the Communist bloc. Sure, you could split off the Ukraine and make it a place, but you'd have USSR, Ukraine, and Mongolia all to combat both the allies and the axis.
    • JesterTheSheep wrote:

So we'd have to break up the Soviet Union then. There aren't enough players in the Historically Accurate map available to fill in the 3 spots missing in the Communist bloc. Sure, you could split off the Ukraine and make it a place, but you'd have USSR, Ukraine, and Mongolia all to combat both the allies and the axis.
      Actually, we could split it into Balkan front, Baltic front, and the other one, to make things more equal. We could give the soviets a bit more troops at the start, to make things a bit fairer.
    • Killer8282 wrote:

Actually, we could split it into Balkan front, Baltic front, and the other one, to make things more equal. We could give the soviets a bit more troops at the start, to make things a bit fairer.
      The problem is that all of those fronts were warfronts, and did not include the entire Soviet Union, since the Endgame map is not continuous.
      DoctorDR1

Game Operator
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket

"Commander Cody, the time has come. Execute Order 66." -Sheev Palpatine
    • DoctorDR1 wrote:

Killer8282 wrote:

The problem is that all of those fronts were warfronts, and did not include the entire Soviet Union, since the Endgame map is not continuous.
      Then we could call it north, central, and south Soviet Union, or west, central, and East Soviet Union.
    • In a December 1941 scenario (post-Pearl Harbor), a five country team representing the Soviet bloc could be 2 soviet teams (East, West?), Mongolia, Xinjiang, and Communist China. Resources and manpower within the current Soviet Union would have to be re-engineered> As for allies, they could be US, UK, France, India, Nationalist China. As for Axis, they could be Germany, Italy, Romania, Manchuria, and Japan ... 8)
    • gusv wrote:

In a December 1941 scenario (post-Pearl Harbor), a five country team representing the Soviet bloc could be 2 soviet teams (East, West?), Mongolia, Xinjiang, and Communist China. Resources and manpower within the current Soviet Union would have to be re-engineered> As for allies, they could be US, UK, France, India, Nationalist China. As for Axis, they could be Germany, Italy, Romania, Manchuria, and Japan ... 8)
      Sounds good to me!