WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY COW LIKE A NINJA?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY COW LIKE A NINJA?

Do you absolutely love COW?

Do you dream of playing like a ninja?

Hacking-and-slashing your way to victory through maps full of noobs, randoms, AFKs, no-shows, and drop-outs?

Are you struggling to find some decent mentors who will teach you how to play COW like a Ninja?

If you are, ....

Come along to our Discord server and meet the Clausewitzians

discord.gg/kRKUzw4f2C

We would be absolutely delighted to meet you and share our passion for COW

Our leader is an elite strategy games player, having played Chess in the UK national championships.

Our Deputy Leader is the pre-eminent expert on the mechanics of COW

Most of our senior officers have played AVAs against elite outfits, like Kelly's Heroes.

Together, we can help you to become a COW Ninja.

We take COW far too seriously!

And, we are not suitable for casual players.

You should: have Discord, have High Command (Premium Account), and be able to login to games at least twice every day.

We very much look forward to meeting you. :D
    • I don't like ninjas, heard they were great assassins, but they killed nobody.
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Fighting new players... means you care more about making yourself look superior than about actually improving and deserving that superiority in a serious game. I'm sorry, looks too narcissistic to join lol
      "In CoW, don't stamp on things before looking. Rakes are everywhere!"

"Don't underestimate noobs; if they don't know what they're doing, how can you?"

Hornetkeeper
    • IKR? Clausewitz is my enemy bcos of this, people should follow Karl and not Carl
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213