3 games 3 wins - looking for alliance

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 3 games 3 wins - looking for alliance

Hi,
      I am relatively new here but in 3 games won 2 solo and 1 as coalition. I am german, speaking fluent english and some italian, looking for ideally an english speaking alliance, that is very active.
      I am very active myself and used to top alliance teams in other games (being leader of successfull alliances myself for long times in other games). Looking for a new game i came here.
      Only alliances with some communication channel (discord/line/viber) please, others likely don't play very serious anyway.
      Who wants to give me a chance? :)

Greetings
      Screeze
    • I understand if you dont want to join us, but we are a new active alliance created today. We are looking for alliance higher ups and people to play the game with, Currently this is a new account for me seeing as I lost my old one. We are currently in the process of making our comms channel as well. Feel free to join until you find a suitable alliance. :thumbsup:

(we're an english speaking alliance with non-fluent speaking of a few other languages)