More polls!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• TheZhukov wrote:

Talvisota wrote:

TheZhukov wrote:

Germans left Pro-Nazi non-Jew poles alone sometimes, so......
      You're a pro-Nazi pole? ?(
      I was asked who I would prefer to be. If I'm under a a dictatorship, Im gonna try to stay alive
      Alternatively you can slaughter as many Nazi pigs as possible before they inevitably exterminate you anyway!

BTW they still killed Poles no matter what, like during the Warsaw uprising where they just shot anyone they found. If they had won they would have very likely killed or at LEAST removed the culture of every Pole in the land.

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • Fall of France was the worst defeat from my point of view, although all the others were terrible, they were only to certain degrees, e.g. Singapore was bad but we still won the war, Stalingrad was awful, however I don’t believe it was the make or break battle of the eastern front.

Once France fell, Britain was left alone to be pummelled by the Luftwaffe and due to extreme allied incompetence had failed to prepare for a proper war, coupled with the huge loss at Dunkirk (64,000 vehicles, 2500 guns etc.) it became apparent that the United Kingdom could not win the war anymore.

I know this sounds cryptic, but as Hitler himself said ‘If Britain is to win the war [It will only] be as an American vassal’. And that is exactly what has happened. The Americans have effectively ruled the UK for decades as a result of the colossal sums of debt, what should have been highly confidential technological secrets like the jet engine and radar were given away, take the Israel-Palestine Conflict for example, on one day the Prime Minister is saying he will back Israel no matter what, and the next day, America has said “The bombing of Palestine has gone too far” and the British government has completely changed it’s tune and says the exact same! The worse part is that Labour is in on it too! That was a real example.

If Britain had won the war like 20 years prior, Europeans would never have accepted so much English influence and the balance of power would have continued, however because we lost in France the Yanks came in to do the job; there was not nearly as much opposition to American influence, especially due to the looming communist threat, which leads to our current situation where arguable the only non-western European vassal state is France, who are so independent that they actually scared America from calling a UN Vote on the Second Iraq War, because President Jacques Chirac announced he would veto it!

And that is why the fall of France was the worst

To clarify I am not anti-America, I am merely whining about issues caused by my own government.
      President of The Forum.

(As elected October 2023).

Can be found on Call of War itself as "Zaktty".
    • I mean the WW1 debt and the fact America would inevitably dwarf the UK after the Empire inevitably feel also probably had something to do with it. The issue of the Battle of France is that the UK won the war anyway, and Germany WOULD NEVER no MATTER the circumstances be able to launch any invasion of the UK. After Stalingrad and Midway, those countries would remain on the back foot until they were crushed.

By the way, in the UN the UK was voting for a ceasefire that only the U.S. VETOED, America has been far more Pro-Israel than they ever were… the change in rhetoric comes after thousands of deaths and a significant drop in votes and popularity for Biden. In fact Europe and the EU have been angry with America in multiple cases such as trade and NATO funding. The EU has also taken to court and forced changes by massive tech companies like Apple that hole significant sway and freedom in the US.

• Zaktty wrote:

Fall of France was the worst defeat from my point of view, although all the others were terrible, they were only to certain degrees, e.g. Singapore was bad but we still won the war, Stalingrad was awful, however I don’t believe it was the make or break battle of the eastern front.

Once France fell, Britain was left alone to be pummelled by the Luftwaffe and due to extreme allied incompetence had failed to prepare for a proper war, coupled with the huge loss at Dunkirk (64,000 vehicles, 2500 guns etc.) it became apparent that the United Kingdom could not win the war anymore.

I know this sounds cryptic, but as Hitler himself said ‘If Britain is to win the war [It will only] be as an American vassal’. And that is exactly what has happened. The Americans have effectively ruled the UK for decades as a result of the colossal sums of debt, what should have been highly confidential technological secrets like the jet engine and radar were given away, take the Israel-Palestine Conflict for example, on one day the Prime Minister is saying he will back Israel no matter what, and the next day, America has said “The bombing of Palestine has gone too far” and the British government has completely changed it’s tune and says the exact same! The worse part is that Labour is in on it too! That was a real example.

If Britain had won the war like 20 years prior, Europeans would never have accepted so much English influence and the balance of power would have continued, however because we lost in France the Yanks came in to do the job; there was not nearly as much opposition to American influence, especially due to the looming communist threat, which leads to our current situation where arguable the only non-western European vassal state is France, who are so independent that they actually scared America from calling a UN Vote on the Second Iraq War, because President Jacques Chirac announced he would veto it!

And that is why the fall of France was the worst

To clarify I am not anti-America, I am merely whining about issues caused by my own government.
      Bro gave us a full-on lecture.
      "Nuts!"
      Brig. Gen. Anthony McAuliffe
    • Yeah, Britain sure paid a lot to defy Hitler. They paid it economically well into the seventies, and arguably politically to the present day. Sure without the colonial empty (which they couldn't have kept Hitler or not), they would have become one of the mediocre-sized European states like Germany, France, or Italy, and never able to individually stand up to USA/Russia/China. The key here is that Europe never managed to unite, if they would have (LIKE would have happened under a victorious Nazi Germany, just saying) it could have been a world super-power. The EU is still too weak to act like a single state, but if they ever could, they would be right back in #1 spot of powerhouses of the world.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • I mean tbf the Soviets and Americans were outproducing the UK and Germany combined alone by a vast swath of metrics. That’s with the USSR as like half its true capacity when you consider all the industry it lost. A conquered Europe is weaker. As for today, a United EU would be very strong, but overall smaller GDP wise than the US or China iirc. Germany did overtake Japan recently though. That’s with a lackluster military force to boot as well. Probably not number 1 at first…

• Yep, after the war, there was some god-tier negotiation to get a loan from the Americans so we could begin to pay off our debt from the war, and it took ages to pay off.
      "Imma play CoW to calm down" - Literally nobody ever

Talvisota of the Abrahamic Caliphate